• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 6, 2021

    Age of Empires II GL Slam Charity Stream

    Age of Empires II GL Slam Charity Stream


    GL Slam Charity Stream

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Hi friends!

    GL Slam will be running a charity stream this Sunday, November 7th, and it would mean the world to me if you would stop by and check it out. He will be raising funds for our local BC Children's Hospital, and his streams normally start around 9-10 PM PST. There may or may not be some cool things happening, which you can find more about here!

    submitted by /u/QQuMADbrah
    [link] [comments]

    Vikings

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    How to do you feel about Vikings becoming more of a infantry civ and losing thumb ring?

    submitted by /u/PoopLord69722
    [link] [comments]

    I just reached 1000 ELO! I am now average. I suck at defending, so I try to be hyper aggressive which seems to work for now.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Behold! The complete Ox CartWagon!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    8 Player Earth Map Diplomacy - But each Player Has To Settle Their Homeland

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    We are in love with the mug!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have Age superstitions or rituals?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Examples:

    I am never blue. I am always green or grey. If i am blue, i am thrown off.

    I must not have any other media playing while playing Age. Other games, i'm fine listening to a podcast. Not Age.

    Certain civs simply cannot be played as some colors. Britons and Chinese must be red. Mayans and Lithuanians must be green. This is non-negotiable except in team games. Malians swing both ways.

    Control group 1 is for my scout. If he dies, i dont replace it. My control groups start at two at that point.

    When watching a replay, i always watch it from my opponent's perspective first.

    What are your age ticks?

    submitted by /u/EliteLumberCamp
    [link] [comments]

    WOLOLO! It's not really a meme but this guy became a real meme for a looong time! So I Figured since his from my chiledhood game he should become a real thing and so he is now a patch! WOLOLO!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Relic demands sacrifices

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    What’s the best team combo?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    What are some of your most memorable games which you still remember until today?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Here goes one:
    The first time I could castle drop with Vikings in Atacama: I walled in, I boomed, I castle dropped, I spammed Berserks and they destroyed all their Tcs. I felt so powerful lol!

    submitted by /u/AlanAppRed
    [link] [comments]

    I cant play multiplayer or download mods. When I try connect to multiplayer services this happen

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Bohemians Theme (Rock/Metal Cover) WITH TABS

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    AOE2 DE 43” Samsung M7 4K monitor.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Is there an Arena style map with hills and walls at the top of them in your base?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    So that I can just chill against AI while I feel superior, or should I try to make one myself?

    submitted by /u/MaN_ly_MaN
    [link] [comments]

    Tours scenario, but from Berber POV

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Question about randomly generated map (I am a new player)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Hello,

    So i just started playing the game and i wondered: If i always pick black forest everytime, is the map going to be different each time?

    If yes what would change.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Yaya_C
    [link] [comments]

    Hot and Spicy

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    For those who like getting achievements, hot and spicy seems to have been majorly nerfed. I was playing Montezuma 3 on hard and wasn't even trying for it until I noticed 30 minutes in Tabasco was still alive. Not sure if I just got insanely lucky, or if the ai script has changed. But it's worth a try if you still need it!

    submitted by /u/Economy_Snow_165
    [link] [comments]

    Tariq 4 (Hard)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    How many of your units survived?

    Did you take the east or the west route?

    submitted by /u/hussar269c
    [link] [comments]

    Recent and upcoming 3v3 tournaments with big names?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Were the last one battle for Africa 2? It was so fun to watch when is the next one or did I miss any??

    submitted by /u/utmostbest
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad ruined by treaty fix

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    In the PUP, there is now a forced 5 minute treaty in Nomad which prevents players from cheesing the AI by killing them with villagers before they get their TC up.

    Sounds like a great idea, but since the treaty puts everyone on the same team, the AI will communicate to you where their base is, so it's even easier to cheese them.

    Devs: Please remove the message and ping and/or remove the forced treaty.

    submitted by /u/ArmaGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Arena game with heavy Turks Micro

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Arena game with heavy Turks Micro

    I just had a very good 2vs2 game and wanted to share an unexpected twist at the end!

    Turks-Goths(ally-me) vs Ethiopians-Bulgarians

    The Turks guy really nailed it. It was an amazing intense game where at some point early in Castle I had 2 fighting me, getting into my base, destroying one TC until my ally came along with some hc and bombard cannons and cleared the field. We then got to IMP and as soon as we got to IMP, I played Goths and it was then one way street :P We switched sides so I don't go up against bulgarian military and he had to avoid the skirms.

    The most amazing of all was when I was looking at the statistics at the end of the game.. I didn't realize at the time but the Turks was on 1 TC and 1 castle the whole time!

    A few pictures a thousand words

    Blue is me, Green is Turks

    Military

    Technology

    Society

    https://preview.redd.it/ny9fgkjn5vx71.png?width=1001&format=png&auto=webp&s=f2811663e9a7ae87169ce73baa24bd03890e5ad1

    submitted by /u/viper1511
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment