• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Old scenario maps? (AoE3 2007)

    Age of Empires 3 Old scenario maps? (AoE3 2007)


    Old scenario maps? (AoE3 2007)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I used to play AoE3 a lot back in the day, primarily from the 2008-2012 period. During this time, I played hundreds of different custom maps and scenario maps that gave me insane amounts of fun. Well, younger me didn't think to back those up anywhere, so they've been lost to me. So, I guess I'm putting out an open call for anyone who might have those maps still on their computers- are you out there? Does anyone have maps that can't be found online anymore? Would you be willing to share?

    submitted by /u/firstbookofwar
    [link] [comments]

    November Update

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    aaauuuuggghhh it still isnt out yet!

    *grumble grumble grumble*

    i have like 5 new build orders im designing for united states and im looking forward to adjusting and improving all of my decks i already have... i know this sounds whiney but i dont care damn it! XD

    *grumble grumble grumble*

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice that there are players who intentionally cause lag to throw off micro?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    The game would run just fine right until a battle is about to go down, then it lags...

    Very toxic.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Wonderous_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    United States + Sweden vs France/dutch turtle

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Look at me! I'm shamelessly advertising my channel again!

    Sometimes all you need to crack a turtle shell is an excessive amount of artillery shelling it

    What started as a hussar and cowboy Rush turned into a pretty great game as we tried over and over to break the turtle shell.

    https://youtu.be/pGU7muTU6Z8

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment