• Breaking News

    Friday, November 5, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 My first post here. The OST in this game hits different though.

    Age of Empires 3 My first post here. The OST in this game hits different though.


    My first post here. The OST in this game hits different though.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Can my Mac Book Run aoe3?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I vaguely remember playing the original ao3 back when I was like 7 or 8 as one of my first ever games, and randomly stumbled on aoe3 remaster news.

    I just want to know, can I run the original or definitive edition on my Mac Book Air? Its pretty new, and I can run early to mid game civ6 and eu4 s l o w l y. Is the game relatively well optimized? Im not at all competitive so I dont care about multiplayer or anything. Just can I have a fun time beating single player if its a bit slow?

    submitted by /u/speerscry
    [link] [comments]

    Achievements not processing

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I'm doing the Historical Battles and I have done Bukhara 3x and have not gotten a completed check mark. I have not cheated so I am a bit frustrated. This is not the only campaign or historical battle that doesn't show a completed checkmark. Please fix this!

    submitted by /u/Weird-Insurance-5977
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrunning and Elephant

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment