• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 New USA build orders I'm planning post update

    Age of Empires 3 New USA build orders I'm planning post update


    New USA build orders I'm planning post update

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 05:36 PM PST

    hey! so to talk about some of the stuff I'm planning on post update based purely on the PUP, i got all sorts of stuff I'm excited to work on :)to everyone who wants to tell how how bad these are, fuck you. I'm not trying to make a meta here, I'm just trying to have fun while having builds that are abnormal but usable, if only to surprise your opponent. i mean i literally designed the USA polar bear fast industrial, i love to take weird ideas and cards and make them work

    first: water boom. the new update will actually make a big boy boat boom from the start viable with united states and able to compete with other water boom civs, so super excited for that.

    second: tweaking all my previous build orders to further improve them, most notably my outlaw/mercenary build order, as dance hall is now in the 4th age

    third: settler timing push. its theoretically possible to do this now, but probably not actually usable in a real game. hoping the "Virginia planning" card could change that. basically the idea is to FF with Tennessee, send French immigrants, pioneers, and the Tennessee settler buff card as well as frontiersmen at the market to make my settlers have like 350 HP, ranged resistance, and 15 attack and push forward by having them soak up damage while my real military's behind them deals all the damage and burns all the buildings. why? because fuck you i wanna be France too.

    fourth: secret project me and my buddies are working on with united states that's not exactly meta, but really funny and potentially effective

    fifth: huss rush. with the focus being to open united state's age 2 options up, i would like to figure out a way to easily mass huss in the second age. this is mostly born from a game i played where a Russia player made 190 strelets over 16 minutes while, and i literally just could not stop it no matter how hard i tried. so a way to do that would be wonderful

    sixth: age 2 carbine cavalry! looks like they'll actually be usable post update, and lees legion is getting a cost decrease, so what better way to celebrate than by making a age 2 USA goon build that doesn't involve cowboys for once!!

    that's about all i got for now. anyone got any other strategy ideas that i should work on?

    this is also the part of the post i shamelessly plug my YouTube and ask for you to take a looksy. as the strategy ideas solidify and become full build orders, they'll be appearing on my channel. i play united states and already have plenty of stuff on my channel in strategy diversity, with hardcore booms, mercenary strats, and marines.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNFwtveqZ3aQonFZ620IQuw

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    Desperate for tips here !

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:03 AM PST

    i need tips for edit : using the starting wood for consulate or not

    submitted by /u/BeotheI
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a glitch where Ottoman settlers stop spawning?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 03:06 PM PST

    I love playing as the Ottomans. They probably have my favorite mix of different military units. And I love not having to worry about training new settlers. But I keep running into the same problem.

    Somewhere in Age 2 or 3, my settlers will just stop coming. And once this happens, there is literally nothing I can do about it. There's no way to train more manually, and you can only get more settlers from shipments so many times. I've gotten stuck with like 20 settlers several times. I really hate using cheat codes, but it becomes the only way to keep up with my opponents and their hordes of settlers.

    Anyone else run into this problem or know a fix?

    submitted by /u/pjtheman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment