• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 30, 2021

    Age of Empires II Medieval Monday: Ask Your Questions and Get Your Answers

    Age of Empires II Medieval Monday: Ask Your Questions and Get Your Answers


    Medieval Monday: Ask Your Questions and Get Your Answers

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Time for another weekly round of questions.

    Talk about everything from build orders to advanced strategies.

    Whatever your questions, the community is here to answer them.

    So ask away!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Online players AOE2 vs AOE4 - One month data

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:40 AM PST

    May I present, the AoE2 Dunning-Kruger effect

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Dawn of The Dukes Appreciation Post

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:51 PM PST

    I decided to swiped up this DLC when it went on sale and my god I wasn't disappointed. I just finished all of the campaigns on hard and I can definitely say these three campaigns are my new favorite. There's so many unique mechanics and they actually feel like a challenge unlike many of the other campaigns which can be breezed through with ease. If you play the game for the campaigns like me and you haven't picked it up yet, do it. And plus it's still on sale!

    submitted by /u/Agitated_Seal
    [link] [comments]

    Please stop auto-subbing me to 10s of mods I don't want

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Impossible game to win. 4x4 Unlimited Res + Population

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:55 PM PST

    When Champions with extra pierce armor are "Champkarls", shouldn't Hussars with extra pierce armor be...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Turkans

    and also... TATARKANS

    submitted by /u/Umdeuter
    [link] [comments]

    Trolls everywhere 11

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:37 AM PST

    Is it me or did they change the scout's skin to match the geographical differences of the civs?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:01 AM PST

    The monk with balls of steel

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:57 AM PST

    Viper booming style

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:27 AM PST

    Watched a few Viper's play in this tournament and he seems to just boom boom and boom without walls or military. And this pretty much dragged the opponent's aggression and eventually out-boom them and win. I think this strategy only works for a pro like him who is incredible in micro-ing and protecting their vills. For any casual players this strategy would have been gg in castle age.

    submitted by /u/justingreg
    [link] [comments]

    So that’s why camels used to be boats

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:53 PM PST

    how tf is this a hole?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Unable to change civ in ranked TG queue once a game is found while cheking the tech tree

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:54 AM PST

    The ranked queue screen becomes frozen, only the timer and my teammates civ and color update, but I am unable to click anything. Have been having this issue since the last patch update, don't know if it is under investigation already.

    submitted by /u/pepenosoy
    [link] [comments]

    Best Pro Match Ever?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Trying to get my friend into the game and want to show him a cool pro match. There was one viper game in the Red Bull tourney I thought of, but I'd like to know what you guys think!

    submitted by /u/Groucho853
    [link] [comments]

    Just wasted an hour and a half (real time) chopping all the trees in Amazon tunnel 4 player size.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:08 PM PST

    1v1 AI easiest. On a side note they only made 7 vills but 6 TCs lol

    submitted by /u/yike92
    [link] [comments]

    Blank black window when load auto saved game

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Jadwiga mission 6. I can't load an autosave . It kicked me out to the main menu with only a black window and ok button. No word or anything/

    submitted by /u/nguyen9ngon
    [link] [comments]

    Today i learned that my Constitution law teacher plays aoe2

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:06 AM PST

    It came out while he was discussing the 2nd amendment of the US constitution and asked all of us if we play age of empires or civilization and to explain what a militia means.

    submitted by /u/PositiveAvailable914
    [link] [comments]

    Common Names, Abbreviations and Acronyms

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:23 PM PST

    For a proyect I'm developing, I need a complete list of common names, abbreviations and acronyms for units, buildings and tecnologies. So I've made this list that you may find useful:

    Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EX_2Cmem6fjz4_x2WWR0-g6Ljt6CKNewO_xk9_2EJLg

    For my needs I can have multiple abbreviations for the same unit, for example MAA|M@A . The only condition is that certain abbreviation can't refer to the same thing. For example, if I use LC for Light Cavalry, I can't use it for Lumber Camp.

    I used these sites as sources:

    https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Colloquial_language#Age_of_Empires_II

    https://www.reddit.com/r/aoe2/comments/6w7439/aoe2_dictionary_11/

    http://aok.heavengames.com/faqs/abbreviations

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=828606052

    http://www.cysion.be/aocbox/?p=203

    I made an effort to not make any mistake and not include outdated words, but I'm not sure about many. If you have any suggestion or correction it's very welcome. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Vixark
    [link] [comments]

    Fish Forest

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Does anybody else often "hear" the sound of clashing swords from the game when it's not there?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 05:44 AM PST

    I swear, when there's some noise of some kind in the background my brain tricks me into vaguely hearing the classic clashing swords sound. I don't think I need to reference it with a link or something, I'm sure you fucks can play it like a tape in your heads just imagine two knights fighting each other. But for real, I can't be the only one right?

    submitted by /u/LittleBitSchizo
    [link] [comments]

    How back is Jordan?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 08:17 PM PST

    So Jordan just beat Hera 3-1 in King of the Desert group stage (both still in tourney).

    After making it to the finals in the last Hidden Cup and the semis in the last Red Bull Wololo, he seems to be at his best in high stakes situations!! How far do you think he'll go in KOTD 4?

    submitted by /u/Sci3solo
    [link] [comments]

    Steppe Lancers

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:48 AM PST

    When are the times you see a good use for them that you make them?

    submitted by /u/hussar269c
    [link] [comments]

    aoe2.net API ranked games only

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Does anyone know if there is a way to request only ranked games from the api? i've tried:

    "https://aoe2.net/api/matches?game=aoe2de&count=10&since=1575472969&ranked=true",

    but that doesn't seem to work. I'm trying to collect a bunch of ranked data, but if I can't filter out the non ranked games through the API it's going to take a very long time to request enough data. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Performance-Patient
    [link] [comments]

    -Looking for solid, recommended resources for new players-

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Hi! I'm a casual who played, like many, in grade school with my buddies.

    We played with cheats and very casually.

    Anyway, I'm looking to learn to play the game effectively. Can you recommend any resources for players looking to get better? Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/Wiscmax34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment