• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 28, 2021

    Age of Empires II oh god oh f--k

    Age of Empires II oh god oh f--k


    oh god oh f--k

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:32 AM PST

    The chance to earn a gold medal has passed, but you can still earn the silver or bronze medals.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Please vote for maps so Amazon Tunnel doesn't make it in!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:00 AM PST

    How hard are the dawn of dukes and lords of the west campaigns?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:49 AM PST

    I remember rise of rajas, 3 of the campaigns had a real fuck you type missions. Still have nightmares about the Vietnamese siege mission. My least favorite type of missions are the timed ones.

    submitted by /u/Lord-of-Rats
    [link] [comments]

    How did you learn to stop panicing in ranked Q?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:54 AM PST

    I find that im able to be calm and have a relatively high apm during early game eco, sometimes getting to a position where im ahead and everything is going smooth.

    But

    As soon as i start making military and push towards the enemy base i find i start to panic and make alot of simple mistakes (not keeping production up, failing economy at home base, missing to get upgrades, etc..)

    If you have any tips for improvement i would love to hear it! :)

    // Kindly, a Low elo (Legend?)

    submitted by /u/scoobydouchebag
    [link] [comments]

    How 2 Sicilians

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:05 AM PST

    There was recently a post which lauded Sicilian bonuses and claimed they haven't been figured out. It's also one of my favorite civs to play and would really enjoy hearing how people have learned to use them.

    Here is two topics:

    1. How do you maximize making use of the first crusade? Often I find myself using it in an attempt to comeback when I am behind but it proves not enough. How can I use it most decisively to win games?

    2. There has been lots of discussion about how knight play is very strong because of bonus damage reduction. Does anyone play archers or is it not worth it because they can still be countered with stronger archer civs, siege, or cav?

    submitted by /u/suburbscout
    [link] [comments]

    A hardware math question

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Hey,

    I'm trying to figure out something about display sizes and in-game zoom.

    There's two monitors; 24" 1080p and 27″ 1080p.

    Game's zoom is set to 50 % for 24″ monitor. What zoom i need for 27 inch one if my goal is to have 1:1 ratio from same watching distance? Ie. if i have those two monitors set up side by side and watch a game i see everything same size, but more space with larger monitor.

    Any thoughts? I also have same question for UI, but the zoom question is more important.

    submitted by /u/pahvi0
    [link] [comments]

    I am sick of waiting for matchmaking because my teammates left

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Title says already plenty…

    I am playing ranked team games. 2 vs 2…my teammate just leaves me 2 seconds in game. I tell the other team I won't try 2 vs 1 and leave the game too.

    After this I have to wait 10 min. And it certainly isn't the first time this happened.

    submitted by /u/No-Kaleidoscope-5056
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment