• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 20, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 The 2022 Spring DE Screenshot Contest is Starting Now! Link in Comments.

    Age of Empires 3 The 2022 Spring DE Screenshot Contest is Starting Now! Link in Comments.


    The 2022 Spring DE Screenshot Contest is Starting Now! Link in Comments.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 10:04 PM PDT

    RUSSIAN RONIN WOW.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 04:57 PM PDT

    I've played since 2006 and never had dance hall in any of my Russian decks. I am a complete idiot for that since you literally insta spam them and use the ransack card for like 250 siege damage. Absolutely broken! Destroyed the enemy last game with them and a couple falconets. (I won't do opri raid, I feel bad about it) highly recommend if you still haven't tried it yet. Not sure where Russia falls with mercs but they would be up there behind Swedes, Hausa, Ethiopia, and Germany (? My thinking is since Germany has its own version of improved mercs card they're better). I think they're honestly better than Dutch for mercs, which I know seems blasphemous to say but that insta spam is nice. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/big-unk-b-touchin
    [link] [comments]

    Rio Grande experience - saving 4200w 3200c 1000f

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 08:01 AM PDT

    Age of Empires 2 vs 3 for coop campaigns?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 09:44 PM PDT

    Looking to get one of the definitive editions to play with a friend.
    Which one would you recommend if the main goal is to play two player coop campaigns?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LegenVD
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: the late update bring a quiet(good) change for Nomad

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 06:30 AM PDT

    the Nomad map in Aoe2 is a classic, yet the nomad start in Aoe3 was kind of boring. You was given a covered wagon but the spawn location was always just similar to regular start.

    In the latest update 13.690, along with the Unknown Map update, the Nomad start specific to Unknown Map is shadow buffed. Now you will spawn 1 explorer + 3 villagers each at random location and 700w. The new Aoe3-Unknown-Nomad is now closer to classic Aoe2-Nomad.

    Yet, hope the Dev notice, there are still some bugs related to this nice change. first, the AI aren't smart enough to start with it; secondary, sometime human player no. 3 or above will be bugged and have 0 explorer spawn at the start.

    Hope we will have a hot fix soon

    submitted by /u/sigma1331
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 04:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I use "select all baracks type buildings" hotkey when making barracks units. But, when I have two or more barracks and I use it, the units do not divide appropriately on my number of barracks and only one barracks makes units while other stays idle. Any help is appreciated, am I doing something wrong? Who else uses select all barracks type buildings hotkey and faces the same issue?

    submitted by /u/Haris_Meo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about meta

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 12:11 PM PDT

    Brits and Russia. Those are the two civs I dont quite understand atm. Fighting russia you are constantly outmassed which is fine its russias theme ig but they always seem to end up with a better eco due to the 3v training.... I play Inca so what is my best option here? If i ff I am in danger of getting owned by a rush and if i manage to defend the enemy mass is to great to take down. In prolonged age 2 they beat me economicly and with cheap units. Brits on the other hand got buffed in the last patch if I am not mistaken which is something I do not understand. As far as I know they have been S tier throughout most of DE s existence and they just seem a bit overwhelming to me atm. They age up very fast, theyget those +20v with their manor houses either extremly quickly or extremly safe while massing millitary and if they dont fuck up via donating an army or a lot of vils I cant keep up.

    I dont enjoy complaing nor people who do but I am just wondering if I am mising something?

    submitted by /u/Funzellampe
    [link] [comments]

    [POSSIBLE BUG] Anyone else not see the new British home city cards?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 08:55 AM PDT

    I downloaded the update (for DE, sorry if that wasn't obvious) the other day and couldn't find the new cards in the deck builder. I figured they were locked and I needed to grind some for 'em but thankfully that isn't the case. They just simply aren't there at all on my end.

    TBF I do have a 40-card deck mod installed. Maybe some assets from that are overriding parts of the new patch? I'd rather not uninstall and reinstall the mod and go through the fuckery of revalidating the game cache or whatever and then rebuild all my decks. I just like dicking around in skirmishes and don't fuck with online TBH.

    submitted by /u/vengeancesavage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment