• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 20, 2022

    Age of Empires II Pachacuti campaign be like

    Age of Empires II Pachacuti campaign be like


    Pachacuti campaign be like

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 04:59 PM PDT

    Kind of a shame there's so little tournament discussion on this subreddit.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 01:28 AM PDT

    As the title says. I watch tennis, and everytime there's a majour tournament going on there's tons of discussions about the games and players going on. I just watched some great games of Rotc on Twitch. Felt like discussing a couple of the games and strategies, but there's basically zero discussions or threads being started on the subreddit. You could say, be the change you want to see, start your own thread. And I tried this for previous tournaments, but in general there's a lack of response. I think players rather play instead of just watching. Kind of a shame honestly.

    submitted by /u/Frathier
    [link] [comments]

    Elephant House?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 04:02 PM PDT

    So, I've been thinking...

    I remember an old spirit of the law video where he said War Elephants have more HPs than Dark Age houses. And Elephants are already very population eficient, and that got me thinking... how about we make Elephants even more population eficient if we have them provide housing for the people as well. They can carry a house on their back, providing 3 population, but instead they have 800 hp and also can attack units. For balance, I think this unit can be given to the Mongols, so their Castle Age UU Nomads finally gets a purpose. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mesqueunclub69
    [link] [comments]

    I was just trying to play some campaigns...

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 04:35 AM PDT

    World Rumble

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 04:24 AM PDT

    Did anyone watch World Rumble? Memb has posted the entire series on YouTube. Pretty interesting concept to shine the spotlight on Tier 2 players, those who usually miss out on the S tier tourneys. Some really interesting match ups. Won't give any spoilers but I enjoyed a lot.

    submitted by /u/Secret_Relative_3767
    [link] [comments]

    Britons Song Remix

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 01:34 AM PDT

    Persistent Bug - Clicks not registering. You can hear that I click on loom but the click does not register. I ended up losing several vills later fighting 4-5 scouts with 4-5 vills + 1 spear.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 03:27 AM PDT

    Age of Empires 2 vs 3 for coop campaigns?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2022 09:46 PM PDT

    Looking to get one of the definitive editions to play with a friend.
    Which one would you recommend if the main goal is to play two player coop campaigns?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LegenVD
    [link] [comments]

    NOOB AGE Editor Question About TechTree Mods and Whatnot

    Posted: 20 Mar 2022 01:22 AM PDT

    Playing current build of AOE2DE using the in game files provided AGE editor

    Base Question:

    How come the changes I make to the "empires2_x2_p1.dat" file don't show up in the game?

    I get no changes to the tech tree whether I edit directly or store as a local data-mod and select/activate it in-game?

    Synopsis:

    Wanted to mess with some of the civs tech trees but figured before I spend hours tinkering . . . make sure it works. So I tasked myself with giving the Vikings the full tech-tree. Using AGE, I removed all of the Vikings disabled tech lines first in the default tree, then creating a new tree and assigning it to the Vikings - no in-game change for either? As mentioned above, then did same as a local stored mod with in-game activation . . . nothing.

    Then to add insult to injury, I figured okay do something super simple. So I gave [all civilizations] villagers 200HP. Booted game - YES it worked . . . but noticed all computer controlled villagers still had original 25HP? I must of not given to all civs right? Nope, without changing anything else, I swapped civs with the computer and got same results - I have 200HP villagers and they do not . . . WTF!?!

    *EDIT: More testing - villager HP not linked to player/AI, but defaults to 25HP after they start building something . . . ?

    PLEASE!!! If you know what I'm doing wrong tell me. Cause I know this is working for some people because there's a whole plethora of mods available in-game-shop.

    Thank You in Advance

    submitted by /u/Desmond781
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment