• Breaking News

    Friday, March 25, 2022

    Age of Empires II Two moonwalking arambais slided across the thicc forest...

    Age of Empires II Two moonwalking arambais slided across the thicc forest...


    Two moonwalking arambais slided across the thicc forest...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 09:03 PM PDT

    Is T90 a good creator to watch?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 11:13 PM PDT

    I've been playing AoE 2 on and off since before I knew how computers turned on (97 baby, pretty sure I've been playing since 2002). I have AoE 2 remastered on steam and I mostly play just against AI. I've recently started seeing YouTube videos be recommended by a T90official and his content is very entertaining. I don't much care for anything other than the Low Elo Legends (because I have noticed that I play basically completely like a lot of those folks), and occasionally the other legends like FatSlob and whozit. I don't have the definitive edition, and I don't know how mods work, which I believe is why I can only ever find a couple of matches going on in pvp (with searches being like across the world and often too laggy to play). I'd like to get better, but because I guess I'm not playing the right version of the game I can't play against anyone other than the bots. This is all just a long winded way of asking if I am okay with sticking to watching T90 explain things or if I made a mistake or something. I apologize for the long post and if I sound dumb, thank you for your insights.

    TL:DR - I'm a milk drinking noob on an old version of the game, is T90 content sufficient enough to learn the game properly?

    Edit: thank you everyone commenting advice and answering my question. It's become apparent that I need the DE so once I'm recovered from surgery and can work again I'll try to pick that up. There's so many people commenting now that I'm having trouble keeping up but I have read every comment, thank you tremendously for your help. I'll be sure to check out the other creators as well.

    submitted by /u/gingrbredman90
    [link] [comments]

    12

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 05:44 PM PDT

    Would you say 11xx today are better than 11xx last year

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 05:42 PM PDT

    I always have a feeling that all elo levels are better than they were 12 months ago. In another word a returning 1150 player playing ranked today would probably end up settling at 1050. Is it just me or most of you agree with this?

    I myself have improved 300+ elo since the inception of DE but I feel some of the 11xx players are way better and more experienced than where I was. I only played less than 50 1v1 in HD before playing 1v1 in DE

    submitted by /u/Simba-Toto
    [link] [comments]

    Have you seen a better lame than this? (If so I wanna see it). Also if you want to discuss the ethics of laming, whether you think this is epic or if it’s being a filthy dirt bag feel free to discuss. (Simultaneous boar lame at about 30 seconds in)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 05:32 PM PDT

    I enjoy making Aoe2 memes here and want to know what formats you prefer

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 12:48 AM PDT

    Preferred memes?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/rikumario
    [link] [comments]

    playing with 500 population limit and 8 players

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 11:24 PM PDT

    I like playing on custom maps I create myself. Was messing around with the in game editor and saw the pop limit in the definitive edition is 500 for each player

    Does the game start lagging during the end game with such a high limit with 8 players ( 7 AI, 1 human ) especially if playing on a fully revealed ludacrious sized map

    What is the sweet spot in terms of the pop limit for best results with a fairly high end gaming rig. Ideally would like to play with the limit set as high as possible

    submitted by /u/the_recovery1
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking???

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 09:26 PM PDT

    So new to this reddit. But my and my buddy are rating 1400 roughly each. We Q'd up for a ranked game and vs'd not 1 but 2 2800's? How as that possible and that is the logic behind it? Both top 400 and we dont even make the top 25,000? Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/RecipePsychological4
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with Malay swordsmen as Bulgarians. If Malay reach critical mass.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 09:10 PM PDT

    I have a few questions about macro...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 07:48 PM PDT

    So I pretty much understand the transition to feudal, when I transition to feudal I typically have about 6 villagers on wood, 2 on gold, and 8 on food (I'm not sure if this is perfectly efficient but I'm not aiming for perfection). Post feudal though, I'm confused.

    Should I be consistently producing more and more villagers for the whole game? If not, what are some milestone numbers to hit on each resource and when? If yes, at a certain point I often find in the later game when I'm microing units and building defenses it's so cumbersome to be microing my villagers efficiently.

    People have mentioned keeping your number of villagers at about 60% of your housing cap, but in the early game it's almost 100% of the housing cap, so at what number of villagers do I start prioritising unit creation?

    submitted by /u/FusionVsGravity
    [link] [comments]

    How to fight crossbow + camels as Bulgarian

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 06:14 PM PDT

    I find this combo very difficult to handle. If I switch to pike + siege my eco usually is not set for that as it requires a lot of wood.

    submitted by /u/justingreg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment