• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 24, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 Inca / China

    Age of Empires 3 Inca / China


    Inca / China

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 07:40 AM PDT

    I find it so hard to fight with Inca in late game against alot of Canons. Especially against Dutch.
    Inca are so weak on late game imo. And on the other hand, I played as China against Inca.. and China gets overrun by Inca xD them damn Chimus!! I think Inca somehow can counter China.

    What do you think? Or am I playing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Ordinary-Ad639
    [link] [comments]

    urm

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 04:32 PM PDT

    what's wrong with tomahawks nowadays?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 09:27 AM PDT

    Why can't I just win vs AI on Extreme difficulty?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 04:44 PM PDT

    Definitive Edition

    2 major issues i seem to have all the time:

    1) AI rushes me a lot almost 5 min into the gameplay

    2) When I try my best to encounter these frequest heavy attacks by AI while building up my economy, I ALWAYS end up very quickly running out of meat and coin

    Context: Post-imperial time, all upgrades automatically given, deathmatch, 20,000 resources of each by default

    How in the hell does AI keep having so many resources that they can keep rushing me and rushing me?

    submitted by /u/Pleasant_Stretch_910
    [link] [comments]

    MOD REQUEST

    Posted: 23 Mar 2022 02:01 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've been wondering if there are any mods that change the visual aspect of units, so far I've encountered a mod that changes the British explorer and gives it a Victorian era uniform, but unfortunately I don't know anything about moding, and I just don't have time to learn right now, but I've always had a dream where all the late era units had Victorian era uniforms.

    I know that the game has a lot of archaic units, but I really appreciate how the US and Mexican factions have these awesome 19th century visuals in the majority of their units, and I would love something similar for the rest of the factions, or at the very least France and The UK.

    Are there any modders who would be interested in such a project?

    submitted by /u/MRredditer021
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment