• Breaking News

    Monday, April 4, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 Are Inca broken?

    Age of Empires 3 Are Inca broken?


    Are Inca broken?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 09:27 PM PDT

    I think maybe.

    This post isn't to bitch about Inca players beating me. To the contrary: this post is to bitch about myself.

    I'm a pretty average player I think. I'm usually around 1000 elo, 1100 on a good day. I'd recently gotten sort of bored with the game and switched to French to exclusively do native rushes (it's just more fun than mainstream BOs and it's different for every map). My win rate started to go up, but still it was pretty map-dependent and I accepted an almost 50-50 success rate.

    Then I found out about the Inca native rush. I have won so many games in the past 24 hours.

    And now I'm in the top 600 players.

    And that's stupid as fuck.

    Please, someone, put me in my place. This needs to end.

    submitted by /u/pudgy_pudge
    [link] [comments]

    Is there religious reason of in game Toshogu Shrine model

    Posted: 04 Apr 2022 02:34 AM PDT

    Is there religious reason of in game Toshogu Shrine model

    Most of the Wonders of Asian civ make relatively acute modeling with their irl one.

    Some maybe off scale like Temple of Heaven and Confucian Academy, due to balancing issue to the wide structure into 5x7 tile bases. however, their still keep mostly similar structure layout.

    https://i.redd.it/y60usawwehr81.gif

    Yet, the IG Toshogu Shrine is very off from what East Asian architecture is. EA architecture marks the center line very clear, especially when it comes to temple, grave and palace. The center gate and building element shall be the biggest and most splendor. IG Shrine's haiden and Karamon Gate are missing and the wing temples are too big.

    submitted by /u/sigma1331
    [link] [comments]

    USA/Mexico issues

    Posted: 03 Apr 2022 10:01 PM PDT

    Trying to play skirmish with either civ but none spawn with an explorer???

    submitted by /u/Andy2325
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment