• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 10, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 Are there any good zombie mods fir AOE3 and where can i find them?

    Age of Empires 3 Are there any good zombie mods fir AOE3 and where can i find them?


    Are there any good zombie mods fir AOE3 and where can i find them?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 10:26 AM PDT

    I haven't played this game for a super long time.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 09:22 AM PDT

    How are the Aztecs now ? Do they still suck ass ? What are the current strategies with them ?

    submitted by /u/DaddyTzarkan
    [link] [comments]

    Finally won one

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 10:53 AM PDT

    I played as the Spanish and beat a Hard Mexico AI. I harassed the Mexican villagers with my explorer and 5 war dogs. It worked until I could get some Pikemen up to the base.

    Then in my next Hard game I got trounced by the English LoL.

    submitted by /u/3wrongs
    [link] [comments]

    Any good china guide/player to learn the civ ?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 09:20 AM PDT

    I'd like to play China but this civ is macro and micro intense. Can somebody experimented give me some advice ?

    submitted by /u/MystileHagen
    [link] [comments]

    I have been getting this error for quite a while now

    Posted: 09 Apr 2022 09:18 PM PDT

    Some photos I got in scenario editor!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2022 12:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment