• Breaking News

    Monday, April 18, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 guideness required

    Age of Empires 3 guideness required


    guideness required

    Posted: 18 Apr 2022 12:48 AM PDT

    How can i grow a strong economy quickly. How many settlers should i have. What cards are mainly needed for me to grow my economy faster

    submitted by /u/DragonfruitNeat3604
    [link] [comments]

    An incredibly in-depth guide on USA Marines

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 10:56 AM PDT

    Any mod that adds fort walls?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 08:09 PM PDT

    I was looking for mods that could make buildable fort walls in the definitive edition, i found one called extreme fortification but apparently it was outdated and didnt work. Anyone knows if there is one?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Line442
    [link] [comments]

    a good formation against cannons?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 03:34 PM PDT

    Bro i had the sickest game in aoe3 today. Like holy molyy... I downloaded new maps that r twice the size of the original maps and i hop my self into a ffa 5 players me vs 4 hard ais. I had the uk japan and france being destroyed easily in the game but it took me one fucking hour to beat the Dutch. I wasnt even playing offensive! I had my self spam musketeers and cavalry from both my nation and tributes but it was not enough. The dutch kept coming at me woth cannons from all sort wiping my army away. I tried finding anti tank units but nothing. I even tried training some cannons but they were too expensive and literally killing my economy until i came up with a small army of one specified unit( a swordman type that costs gold that u train from a special building) and my explorer. So when they attacked i had my musk defending my 3rd hometown from the invasion. And then i invaded with the 50 men i had which led to me to an unbelievable victory. Note dutch had unlimited gold bc of their banks so yeah.

    submitted by /u/DragonfruitNeat3604
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Timer on loading screen

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 10:42 AM PDT

    Call it a first world problem, but my PC is so fast that I genuinely cannot finish reading the little blurb describing the map before a game starts.

    Would it be possible to implement some sort of timer system which gives you at least, say, 10 seconds on the loading screen? It can have some important information - where resources can be found and which natives are available - that are crucial for an unfamiliar map.

    Ideally I'd want a button to click on when I'm ready to continue but I can see how that might be open to abuse online from people who never "ready up".

    submitted by /u/DarkNinjaPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment