• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 17, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 My First "Proper" Deathmatch PvP Game in AoE3DE! Pity Ranked DM is Disabled at the Moment! Lets Make Deathmatch (And Empire Wars/Other Short Formats) Great Again! Add Me for Games - Ardeshir

    Age of Empires 3 My First "Proper" Deathmatch PvP Game in AoE3DE! Pity Ranked DM is Disabled at the Moment! Lets Make Deathmatch (And Empire Wars/Other Short Formats) Great Again! Add Me for Games - Ardeshir


    My First "Proper" Deathmatch PvP Game in AoE3DE! Pity Ranked DM is Disabled at the Moment! Lets Make Deathmatch (And Empire Wars/Other Short Formats) Great Again! Add Me for Games - Ardeshir

    Posted: 17 Apr 2022 12:20 AM PDT

    PSA: Padre melee swashbuckler-style attack can have 0 cooldown with Refreshing Beverages

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 11:47 AM PDT

    This turns the Padre into essentially an infantry Cuirassier when set to melee mode, which is especially strong if you've got the Tlaxcala ageup and all the other Hero buffs and cards.

    For anyone who doesn't know what these things are, the melee aoe charge attack for the Padre usually unlocks in age 4 but can be unlocked in age 1 with a card. It also usually has a 23-second cooldown but can be reduced to 0 with the 600C Refreshing Beverages upgrade from the Saloon. Refreshing Beverages only works on the Padre and Outlaws (doesn't work on Explorer/Chinaco/Soldado) so it's only really worth it if you're also training lots of Outlaws (usually Sonora FF or Baja Revolt).

    This is probably unintended and might be considered an exploit.

    submitted by /u/GideonAI
    [link] [comments]

    Vills in endgame.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 04:41 PM PDT

    I normally just play treaty, since I'm awful at anything else, and one question that's been popping into my mind is how many vills should I have around the time treaty ends. I usually try to max the amount of vills I can have, but I also tend to keep them which obviously means enemies have an advantage. Should I be deleting some of them, and keeping around say 60/70 once treaty ends?

    submitted by /u/Serath195
    [link] [comments]

    The Maginot lines few centuries early

    Posted: 15 Apr 2022 10:18 PM PDT

    Is Russias triple vill training balanced?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 04:19 AM PDT

    Don't want this to be a rant just a serious question. It seems ridicolous to me looking at the graph after a match.

    If someone has some advice how to face russia with Aztecs and especially Inca I would appreciate that a lot. Especially with the latter I struggle immensely.

    submitted by /u/Funzellampe
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay with Ranged Infantry

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 02:21 AM PDT

    I remember AOE3 Vanilla, then Warchiefs, that ranged gunpowder infantry were the main unit in supremacy games and were used instead of crossbowmen. Some games included Cavalry but mainly Uhlan and Cuirassiers and Lancers. I really liked the old gameplay, emphasizing technology over archaic troops. And this was a change that I would like to see in the future of DE.

    I think it would be nice to have a lategame tech that reverses Ranged Infantry penalties vs Hand Cavalry Units, or maybe a Card that did this, for each civilization. It used to be decided when a person chose an advanced army in Fortress Age, that it wasn't just Crossbowmen which are now cheaper and more cost effective than Skirmishers. And Team Early Skirmishers, it used to be used all the time and made France a fun civ in Vanilla.

    My main reason for saying this is that in balancing the game for rush games, it changed the way the game was played for all other modes. And did anyone but the elites get a vote? The answer is a simple no. So what I propose is a different balance for different modes, or at least the option for it. I would be very happy to see hand cavalry in a raiding role as they once had, rather than hack and slash fiesta.

    submitted by /u/Justus_Pacificia
    [link] [comments]

    AOE3 is dead, long live AOE3!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2022 06:08 AM PDT

    i'm playing league of legends on my laptop with 100-150fps on mid settings even in teamfights with my omen laptop (ssd, 8gb ram, i7-7700, 1050mobile)

    aoe3de has been so incredibly bad optimized. sometimes in 2v2 with my friend i get like 40 fps or lower in teamfights. (absolute loweste possible settings)

    the graphics are really bad if you play on low, the contrast for textures is just unacceptable.

    we have connection issues everytime we tried to play (not and internet problem, simply the lobby being buggy)

    (why when i quicksearch for a game and leave that window it cancels my quick search?!)

    its really sad how they destroyed this game

    its really; get a new computer or you cant play the game even though it came out if 2006 and literally NOTHING was wrong with it

    now they want me to pay for DLC's

    there is absolutely NO way i can enjoy this game even though it was probably my most played game ever next to league and wow, i played since 2006. absolute shame

    i wrote the worst possible review when this game out, apparently nothing has changed.

    bye

    submitted by /u/grvsm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment