• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 13, 2022

    Age of Empires II Can never unsee this

    Age of Empires II Can never unsee this


    Can never unsee this

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 12:09 AM PDT

    The evolution of civ icons has come a long way

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 12:45 AM PDT

    Is aoe2 a good game purely for singleplayer?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 02:14 AM PDT

    I am thinking about buying the definitive edition of aoe2, because it is on sale on steam right now. But none of my friends want to join in. So is aoe2 a good game if purely played in singleplayer? Are th campaigns good? And if not, which aoe would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/qayre
    [link] [comments]

    3 new civ emblems (found in the ‘which civ should you play today?’ post on AoE socials) ~

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 03:51 PM PDT

    This is the best game ever made

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 01:34 PM PDT

    Change my mind

    submitted by /u/cevinator
    [link] [comments]

    New Indian civs?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 01:00 AM PDT

    I'm seeing a lot of talk about these new Indian civs? I haven't been following the news for the past few months and was curious what these civs are and if any official announcements have been made. Could somebody please fill me in on the news and send me the link to any major announcements?

    submitted by /u/KingQuinnOfChadland
    [link] [comments]

    This is what happened when I banned Arena and favourited Arabia and kept it favourited until I was equally as good. My Elo fell dramatically but it bounced up higher than it has ever been.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 04:26 PM PDT

    Which civ do you think was the most powerful in their respective time periods? irl

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 09:21 PM PDT

    I'm looking at the Bengalis' civ bonuses and I think their HP regeneration on ships should be staggered

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 10:36 PM PDT

    Restoring 1 HP every 4 seconds right out of the gate seems a bit strong when you consider how ship fights work. Loads of micro, loads of dodging, and plenty of instances where that HP regen could snowball a Feudal Age ship fight. Granted, it wouldn't help against Fire Galleys due to their DPM, but in Galley vs Galley fights it could be really potent.

    Of course, we don't know how much of the Dock tech tree the Bengalis will get, but I suspect people will probably want their regeneration effect to be staggered, so that it's 5/10/15/20 HP per minute based on age. 20 HP per minute per ship in Imperial Age might sound strong, but Imperial Age ship battles typically are so pitched that an HP regen bonus won't be as impactful. Also, the Bengalis might lack Shipwright, so they could lose production-wise to a civilization that has it.

    But what do you think? Should the regen be staggered? Is 15 HP per minute right away in Dark Age acceptable?

    submitted by /u/darkdill
    [link] [comments]

    New Leaked DLC Civ’s

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 05:12 AM PDT

    How to beat the hard AI? The moment they attack me with their large army and throw in some siege, I lose the game.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2022 04:17 AM PDT

    I can beat them in late game in maps like Michi where I am not attacked and allowed to boom until I have enough resources to make a lot of armies but whenever I am playing in any type of normal land maps, I am vulnerable to the very first attack. Even if I defend the feudal attack somehow my economy suffers a huge loss which I am never able to recover, and I am never able to defend the attacks in castle or imperial ages. I myself had tried different rushes like scout rush, archer rush, tower rush, knight rush but with no success Any specific game tactics or any specific civilization to help this? Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/No-Violinist-1248
    [link] [comments]

    If you were to play a tournament where you could play only 1 Civ and you are guaranteed to play half your matches (BO5s) on Arena and half on Arabia which Civ would you pick?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 03:05 PM PDT

    How Do I Beat Teutonic Knights?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 01:48 PM PDT

    They seem to be spammed agaisnt me and I just keep loosing!

    submitted by /u/Perry_1_
    [link] [comments]

    what abilities do you think the new UUs have?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 12:26 PM PDT

    why cant i see some custom maps i already subscribed to? i tried restarting and subscribing from the website too. Nowhere to see the hals-sea map in the multiplayer lobby

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 07:31 PM PDT

    Matches suddenly missing from aoenexus

    Posted: 12 Apr 2022 11:33 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have noticed that since yesterday there are a lot of missing matches from my aoenexus profile. This makes the stats all messed up (Most played civ, civ win%, etc) The total number of matches I have (192, wich I think is the correct one) doesn't even match the number of matches I see on the list of matches (72) Does anyone know anything?

    submitted by /u/Panellett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment