• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    Age of Empires 3 READDDDDDDY?!?!!

    Age of Empires 3 READDDDDDDY?!?!!


    READDDDDDDY?!?!!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    Countering Ottomans

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    I play Ports, and I find that I consistently hold my own against players in the same rank—MS—but one strategy I keep struggling with is a very basic Ottoman Janissary rush/FF. Normally I can rely on holing vills in the TC and let the TC fire take care of rushes, but this isn't usually effective against Janissaries who are strong enough to bring down a TC or at the very least last long enough to keep my vills from gathering for a fatal amount of time. I've tried several counter-strategies that I've made up but none of them seem especially effective. Normal anti-infantry options like mass X-bows are kinda useless against Janissaries and do little to hurt their eco. On the other hand, Pikes are too weak to do anything more than hit and run against well-managed Jans. Abus Guns can flat out invalidate infantry all together. I'm thinking the best counter is Fast Fortressing myself and getting something like Organ Guns that can counter infantry much better. Tips? Matchup specific counters?

    submitted by /u/Curzio-Malaparte
    [link] [comments]

    How to handle more enemies

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:04 AM PST

    I play off line.. not able to play multiplayer for some reasone nevermind. How to handle more enemies? If i play against two AI at the same time.. yes i can handle for little bit.. but they end up having more army than me and i lose myself. After a minute of taking care of my army i end up having 10 idle villagers. Do you have some tips guys?

    submitted by /u/Hamza1812
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth native rushing for raiding ottos as soon as possible, for nations that dont get age 2 cav shipments?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    I am also asking this in the scenario that you dont have all cards available so the deck might be slim on ideal cards.

    submitted by /u/yuckmouthteeth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment