• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    Age of Empires 3 Ultra-stupid Eco Question

    Age of Empires 3 Ultra-stupid Eco Question


    Ultra-stupid Eco Question

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:23 PM PST

    How do you (anyone really) handle transitioning from gathering gold from mines to plantations (and technically rice paddies though I usually don't have as hard a time somehow with them being half the cost but slower in base gather rate)?

    I try to have already sent at least Royal Mint (team games in case this isn't obvious) and on rare occasion also Textile Mill or Rum Distillery (depends on civ and deck), but the base 10% upgrade is already 600 whopping res, and of course it's 800 wood to occupy just 10 of the usually-more-than-ten vills I'll have had on gold (excluding Germans where I can squeeze 20 vills worth of settler wagons on a plantation).

    Is there a simple indicator I'm too stupid to recognize that means "quick, gather 1400-2200 wood as immediately as humanly possible"? (and if so, how should I go about that without leaving myself dangerously vulnerable)

    addendum: please don't suggest advanced plantation or land grab, they're wasteful cards, and if my formatting is giving you a stroke I'll try to reword it upon request

    submitted by /u/JacquesCouSTO
    [link] [comments]

    looking for teammates/clan

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 06:05 AM PST

    Hey,

    so lately i have restarted playing aoe3 and found quite a bit of fun in it. I am, by no means, a good player (corp lvl12),but started to play relatively frequently.

    A little bit about my playstyle:

    I have been using a whole lot of ports in the beginning and, upon realizing that they are relatively weak on land maps, kinda switched to Dutch and Indians primarily and sometimes germans or iro (when i 1v1 iro or otto...) playstyle obviously varies, but im not a big fan of turtling or lategame grinding in general.

    So here's the deal. Playing with a group or a person is much more fun than playing alone. So if u are roughly my lvl and want to play hit me up via the comments (: . If there exists a clan i could join which serves the same purpose it would be just as good too.

    I speak english, obv., and german as my native language and actually play like 1 out of 2 evenings(GMT + 1)

    Would be cool if i were to find something (:

    submitted by /u/Makyyaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment