• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 AOE3 for Mac- not working

    Age of Empires 3 AOE3 for Mac- not working


    AOE3 for Mac- not working

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:57 PM PST

    I own AOE3 for Mac and I haven't played in years so I decided to download it to my new Mac and now it says I can't play because AOE is not updated for the newest Mac OS. Is there any way to play it on the newest Mac OS or buy it somewhere without having to download bootcamp?

    submitted by /u/relight
    [link] [comments]

    Old Han Reforms+ New Army collective card effect

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    What is the stat effect on the arquebusiers & chang dao swordsmen that result from the New Army card after the chu ko nu and Qiang pikemen have already buffed by the Old Han Reform card?

    submitted by /u/ThatCouldveBeenBad
    [link] [comments]

    Polar bear guardian in Borneo and Indochina

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Tropical asian maps spawn this treasure guarded by a single polar bear. Is it a reference to Lost, which was popular at the time?

    submitted by /u/escrevisaicorrendo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to set the level of my Homecities in Singleplayer?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:42 AM PST

    I'd like to try out all Homecities as level 40, but leveling them all seems to take forever, is there a folder where I can edit the level of my Singleplayer Homecities?

    submitted by /u/StraightOuttaOlaphis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment