• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Help with XPmod

    Age of Empires 3 Help with XPmod


    Help with XPmod

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PST

    I have been playing offline for a few years now and finally want to start playing online. But i just don't want to start with a level 10 home city, where i can't use the strategies i am used to. Can somebody help me out? I have got the esoc launcher, so i have access to the xpmod.

    submitted by /u/dops-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering Audio Bug?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Hey folks. I'm experiencing a bug in game where my audio, specifically the music and the AI taunts, begin to stutter as the game goes on. They do this thing where they'll say a small part of the message and then loop back to an earlier part of the message until they have very slowly said the whole thing in bits and pieces with much overlap. The skipping only starts to happen after I've spent some time in game, usually around the half hour mark, and doesn't sop until I close it and reopen. It's weird to describe but I can't be the only person who has experienced this.

    I'm playing on Steam and have tried messing with the sound levels as well as uninstalling/reinstalling the game, verifying the integrity of the game's files, still no fix. I'm not sure what else to do. If anyone has advice it's much appreciated - the game is still playable but I'd like to be able to listen to the music and hear the AI lines because they're fun sometimes.

    submitted by /u/bigfockenslappy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment