• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 I try to keep my pessimism away from discussions like those most of the time

    Age of Empires 3 I try to keep my pessimism away from discussions like those most of the time


    I try to keep my pessimism away from discussions like those most of the time

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Serious Highlight Changes Come DE

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Say AOE3 DE came out yesterday, and is the same exact game with improved graphics. What would you have tweaked in order to make this game more balanced? I stopped playing/started only-watching before the first expansion came out, but these sequels bother me a lot. It seems like the vanilla civs were just nerfed down into dust and it's no longer that much viable to play them. I, personally, love the native outposts and the benefit of winning age 1 with a hardcore focus on treasure. What do YOU guys think?

    submitted by /u/flechathrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Out of sync on Silk Road and Ceylon

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Whenever I get the maps Silk Road or Ceylon, I see CDBs trainable in my TC (even when not france) and either my game will crash or I will get out of sync within the first minute of the game. I've tried to reinstall the game, and it still persists. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have a solution.

    submitted by /u/ContentDetective
    [link] [comments]

    Sos question !!! If I purchase aoe 3 from one account on steam, is it able to download it on two laptops and play together with lan ?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Treaty no blockade

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Anyone has tutorial how to increase japanese economy and rice paddy set how much on gold and food

    submitted by /u/krizoigoa
    [link] [comments]

    Can any of you lend me your online account?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Hi guys! All of my friends have decided to spend their mandatory quarantine playing the god version of AoE, and I am the only one without an account since my cd is borrowed from another friend who already created one.

    Would any of you be a miracle worker and have one that you aren't using?

    I know this is a stretch but spending all day at home doing nothing makes you desperate...

    submitted by /u/TheNortoriusPIG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment