• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Is there a way to hide the time bar in replays?

    Age of Empires 3 Is there a way to hide the time bar in replays?


    Is there a way to hide the time bar in replays?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    As the title says, I'd really like to hide the bar, because it's more fun to watch replays that way. Does anybody know a way to do that?

    Thanks in advance if anyone can offer advice on that!

    submitted by /u/PancakePrincess1409
    [link] [comments]

    Account recovery

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Can someone please help! how I can recover my account back? I have been doing research for so long now and I can't seem to figure it out, I forgot my password so it gets me to type in my secret question. I forgot that so it sends an email to reset my password but I never get the email. So if you want to play online again do you 100% have to buy another game?

    submitted by /u/jackwill25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment