• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Age of Empires II I enjoy the tests

    Age of Empires II I enjoy the tests


    I enjoy the tests

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Watching my recorded games

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Rating distribution 11/03/2020

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    It’s been a long time coming - but today I finally stopped using the mousepad on the laptop. Time to get my elo up from 1100.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Bizzare Civ Increased mod for AOE2DE

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Bizzare Civ Increased mod for AOE2DE

    Mod Title

    Please Note the following discussion is only fiction and has nothing to do with real history.

    Do you ever wonder how would a castle looks like with bombard cannon ?

    Behold the not serious and overpowered bizzare civ: Swiss

    The Bizzare Civ Increased mod is a new civilization mod I developed trying to bring new and bizzare civilization by replacing old ones.

    This time it's "teuton->Swiss"

    Experience total remade tech tree txt and even a handmade Swiss civ icon on the interface by searching Bizzare Civ Increased mod in AOE2DE Browse mod.

    Make sure also download the txt interface and campaign Mod, activate it, then restart AOE2DE to get the full experience!

    It's a civ just for 1vs7 extreme AIs, please let me know how you think about it, and what can be done to improve it.

    The tech tree is posted in the image. and for more infomation, link of the mod is posted below as well!

    Swiss Tech Tree

    Unique Unit: Swiss Guard (much like condo and can be hired due to 'Best infantry in Europa')

    https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/3670

    https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/3751

    Also, if you are a fan of youtuber Spirit of the law, here is a litter bonus mod for you

    https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/3813

    submitted by /u/Computer10000
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop the AI from resigning?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I want to completely destroy them ...

    submitted by /u/TrumpForevaa
    [link] [comments]

    Game keeps crashing(definitive edition)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    My game keeps crashing during Gengis khan campaign: into china, whenever I find the canons. How do I fix that.

    submitted by /u/achas123
    [link] [comments]

    How can you select all units of one type of military unit?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I saw a streamer get all archers in one click withou having them assigned to a number, and yes I'm a noobie so if you have any other useful shortcuts that are not obvious please let me know

    submitted by /u/samyslas1798
    [link] [comments]

    Historical Battles "Honfoglalas" | Hard Playthrough

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    St4rk has an idea on Hideout

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Thoughts on giving Elephant Archers some trample damage?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    I like this idea for a few reasons.

    1. It could help make them a bit more viable. Right now they are barely useful, and I don't even remember the last time I saw them in a rated game.
    2. It could help make them feel a bit more unique. Right now they just feel like a worse War Wagon.
    3. It would make them more consistent with some of the other elephant units in the game. Currently, only they and ballista elephants dont have trample damage. (Side point: I dont think ballistas should get trample damage, as that would possibly make them op lol)

    Thoughts? Am I completely off base here?

    submitted by /u/Metrolonx
    [link] [comments]

    (not really) Random civ choose

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Hy!

    I always play random civ on ranked and yesterday and today I just noticed something. I always get Lithuanians. Yesterday I played 7 matches all Lith, today I played 4 matches (and It's only 11'00 ) and all Lith.

    Anybody else noticed this? Or I get an insane RNG.

    Finaria

    submitted by /u/Finaria
    [link] [comments]

    Right Click Command Is Not Working.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Attacking or moving with right click currently makes the game unplayable. my units will literally ignore my attack or move command if they are attacked by enemy units.

    This happens vs AI games. its really frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Shurimampa
    [link] [comments]

    Tower rushing guide

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Is there any updated guide on tower rushing out there? I only found a couple of super old videos and I've got the build order part basically memorized, but I need advice/pointers on what to actually do with the forward vills, how many towers to build, tips on their placements etc

    submitted by /u/real_amnz
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked 1v1 matchmaking idea

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Since i saw a lot of people complaining about people who pick the best civ every time, i've been thinking about how they could change the 1v1 matchmaking system. What do you think about making it a best of 7/9 between you and the rest of the world with pick civ no repeat, in order to force people to pick different civs for at least a few games.

    submitted by /u/ZeWhaiteTiger
    [link] [comments]

    I just disconnected in a LAN game, as host :)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    what the fuck MS :')

    submitted by /u/e_ter
    [link] [comments]

    "Next challenge in 22 hours"

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Why is this even a thing when the event is til today?

    submitted by /u/DAANHHH
    [link] [comments]

    Is matchmaking good?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Or will low elo be put vs high elo?

    submitted by /u/DAANHHH
    [link] [comments]

    Now that the Mongols got steppe lancers, can the Indians get battle elephants?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Of every civilization in this game, the Indians are the most deserving of the battle elephants unit from a historical perspective.

    India pioneered the use of elephants in war: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant

    While I think the Indians are the only additional civilization that should get access to battle elephants, here is the complete list of AOE2 civilizations that regularly used war elephants during the time period of the game:

    Chinese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephants_in_ancient_China#Warfare

    Persians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_war_elephants

    Indians: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant#Indian_subcontinent

    Ethiopians (during Axumite period) MAYBE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant#Middle_Ages

    Burmese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant#Middle_Ages

    Khmer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant#Middle_Ages

    Malay MAYBE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srivijaya

    Vietnamese: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_elephant#Middle_Ages

    submitted by /u/Abatta500
    [link] [comments]

    Lag on AOE II HD despite meeting the game requirements

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I posted on this sub a few days ago to get a bit informed about which version of AOE II to get as I'm just getting back to it. I looked up to AOE II Definitive Edition and I can't play as my PC doesn't meet the game requirements but it does for AOE II HD. Even so, there's still lag in the game that makes it basically. Is it fixable?

    submitted by /u/CosmicDrifterDK
    [link] [comments]

    Well sht

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    sooooooooooooooo a verrrry long time ago i bought a bundle that came with all dlc for aoe 2.. HD

    And I am only now finding out (because I went searching for aoe1) that definitive addition is the improved new AoE with alot of mechanics made better for the modern player who doesn't want to learn a couple hundred keybinds

    I'm basically set on buying the DE of 2, but I want to know for sure that if that one time buy of DE comes with all the DLCs that you usually buy separately for HD

    I haven't actually played alot of AoE yet so idk if 35 civs means all DLCs .-.

    Oh, and is there a DE for 3?

    submitted by /u/RudyTheNinja
    [link] [comments]

    What elo defines a noob?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment