• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Since you guys liked the previous one, here's another screencap from my "aesthetic" city

    Age of Empires 3 Since you guys liked the previous one, here's another screencap from my "aesthetic" city


    Since you guys liked the previous one, here's another screencap from my "aesthetic" city

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    How do you charge in your cavalry into infantry?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Having trouble microing my cavs when when attack infantry such as skirms. Let's say I right click on a skirm, but my cavs just runs in circles trying to attack the specific skirm. Eventually my cavs just run head first into each other, while the skirms can focus fire to kill them. It's fustrating watching the cavs just being inefficient as possible.

    submitted by /u/PickandRoll
    [link] [comments]

    Elmeti in Age 3?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    In a recent 1v1 I came up against a guy who made Elmeti in Age 3. The aoe3 wiki says they are Age 4 units. Even in my saloon, they were locked till Age 4. Was the other guy cheating, or is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/campionesidd
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for a noob playing as Germany?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    So a little background I'm not a complete noob my German home city is lvl 43 at the moment. I'm just really bad online and I've mostly played against friends in private games who are also bad. Overall is there any strategies/cards that I should have in my deck?

    submitted by /u/havasnack524
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment