• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 VERY confused after playing WoL

    Age of Empires 3 VERY confused after playing WoL


    VERY confused after playing WoL

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Why are the Bulgarians able to receive unlimited shipments for resources without using shipment cards?

    At first I thought it was a bug, but I made sure to update the mod and that mechanic is still present. Even though they can't build traditional soldiers until the fourth age, it still seems like they are ridiculously overpowered because they can age up so quickly with all the free resources.

    submitted by /u/mvgaertig
    [link] [comments]

    Im stupid and I need help installing the Great War mod for Wars of Liberty.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3995&f=&st=10&ci=

    This is the mod, and it (maybe) says what to do, but im dumb and dyslexic and have trouble navigating the files and I don't want to mess up and have to reinstall Wars of Liberty again. If I could get a better explanation that would be great.

    Does anyone have experience with this mod? does it actually work vs AI or would I be wasting my time? What drew me into wars of Liberty was the great war era and was very sad that it wasn't in the actual mod.

    the thing that confuses me about installing it is where to replace the files and what to delete. Is deleting personality files bad?

    I appreciate any help I can get. Again, I am very, very stupid.

    submitted by /u/Josgre987
    [link] [comments]

    I Can't Play Full Screen :( While changing game settings like Resolution, I turned on the Windowed Mode, now I can't Turn it off. Somebody Help me, I Tried- Restarting PC Changing Windowed mode from True to False Manually from Users File Reinstalling the Game Can Anybody Help?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I Can't Play Fullscreen Mode :( Help

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    While changing game settings like Resolution, I turned on the Windowed Mode, now I can't Turn it off. Somebody Help me,

    I Tried-

    Restarting PC
    Changing Windowed mode from True to False Manually from Users File
    Reinstalling the Game

    Can Anybody Help?

    submitted by /u/SkyVAC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment