• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 What are you Morgan?

    Age of Empires 3 What are you Morgan?


    What are you Morgan?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Frederic being savage

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    This seemed better in my head....

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    SamuraiRevolution is stepping away from AoE 3: DE

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Veteran musketeer hat change and the removal of the sterotypical pre-napoleonic redcoat that has been the posterboy of AOE3 for 15 years

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Inca late game

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I'm trying the inca and I'm struggling in late game because they don't seem to have gold costing anti-infantry units. Any idea's on how to counter inf as late game inca?

    submitted by /u/hunik6
    [link] [comments]

    Samurai revilution just stepped away from aoe 3

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hi guys based on a recent video by samurai revolution he is saying he is going to step away from aoe 3 de as it is not working out for him. Hopefully he will look at some other games or go back to wars of liberty. I am worried this might hurt the community as there are few big youtubers like him left. Interjection's channel was long dead and with samurai gone there is literally no one elft aussie drongo seems to be new and really good but he is again very new. I am worried this might afect the aoe3 community as a whole. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/missPinkfoxxy
    [link] [comments]

    AoE3 DE: Multiplayer Reconnect Option

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Is there a reconnect option for multiplayer games?

    Have had several crashes and haven't found a way to rejoin the still ongoing game. Pretty frustrating...

    If there isn't an option, can we suggest the AoE3 DE team to add it in?

    submitted by /u/CoBullet
    [link] [comments]

    Why some home cities are customizable and others not?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    looking for some one on voobly to play

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    im playing age of empires 3 TAD for a while and now im playing the game on voobly is there any one can play with me and helps me learn?🙃🙃🙃

    submitted by /u/aminkeika
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature Request] Screenshot of entire map

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I'd like to raise attention to this once again.

    Do you remember a feature called "supascreenshot"?
    It was a cool feature added in past Age of Empires II and Age of Mythology that captured the whole map.
    It would be awesome if they add this feature again in AOEIII DE.
    Here is one:
    https://cdn.ageofempires.com/aoe-forums/original/3X/a/9/a96847be44192fe2389e8699cb8207a4eb7fceb9.jpeg

    Who is with me? Let's try to get this back :)

    submitted by /u/ElLocoDeLaPinuela
    [link] [comments]

    Why do ranked games take so long to find

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Even in something simple like 1v1 supremacy. Are there that few players online? Why does it take 7-10 mins?

    submitted by /u/brevakal10
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest native civ

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I feel like i want to play with a native civ, but i don't know which one to start with. Any suggestion? What are the strongest native civs at the moment?

    submitted by /u/Dikktudo
    [link] [comments]

    aoe3 DE name help

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    my name is just a series of "*** ********" and idk how to fix or change it help! also how do i add people?

    submitted by /u/tr33m1st3r727
    [link] [comments]

    AoE3DE Freezes online sometimes

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I have a high end gaming pc, but sometimes, very rarely but sometimes my game freezes in the middle of a battle online. Both times it has happened to me, I was winning and defeating the other person. Coincidentally both maps had water and ships in them, not sure if it has anything to do with it. But it is SO annoying, I'm beating the other person, and it is going really well for me, and then my game freezes and makes me forfeit because windows exits out of the game. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/STiSubies
    [link] [comments]

    Lakota Tashunke Prowler Strategies

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    The Tashunke Prowler is a very strong unit for the Lakota in AOE3 DE. What are your favorites strategies for incorporating these guys into the battle?

    submitted by /u/fitzbro
    [link] [comments]

    Old Han Reforms still worth it in DE?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    For all you Chinese players I was wondering if you still use the Old Han Reforms (Now called Old Han Dynasties card) ? In vanilla it used to give +100% HP and attack at +50% cost for Chu ko Nus and Qiang Pikeman for 1k food but now in DE it only gives +50% HP and attack for +20% cost and affects Keshiks and Steppe Riders as well on top of costing no food. I want to include it in my deck but late game wood gets scarce so I don't nearly produce Old Han armies as much and I pretty much never use Steppe Rider or Keshiks. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/PeNdR4GoN_
    [link] [comments]

    AoE3DE unlimited population?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    So in age 3 I enjoyed having occasional games vs AI where I had edited the proto file in the game-folder to enable unlimited population, just for the hell of it.
    Has anyone figured out how to do it in definitive edition yet?
    (Also yes, I am aware the game is already buggy as is, and will likely crash, but it's worth a try)

    submitted by /u/FetchTheGuillotine
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to see anyone on LAN

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Trying to start a LAN game and no games show up. What I mean is that I create a LAN game and no one else on my network can see the game at all. Same goes for anyone else creating a game I'm unable to see it as well. Anything I seem to be missing? Trying to find any information on AOE3:DE is impossible because there were so many issues with the original as well.

    The wife and I were able to play online games the first week after the game released but now we can't see each other on those as well. So basically we aren't able to play together until we figure out what's going on. Hope someone can help.

    submitted by /u/Heratiki
    [link] [comments]

    What mistake do you make alot that causes you to fall behind in eco or lose the game? For me is just sending a resource crate to fast age 3 but the enemy does a full rush lol

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Definitive Edition

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    What do you like about the definitive edition compared to the original? What you dislike? Anyone else bought the soundtrack? What tracks are ambient game sound?

    submitted by /u/ZOODUDE100
    [link] [comments]

    AI not giving up until I've destroyed every single one of their units?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    I've been enjoying the DE so far but there's this one bit which makes me a bit mad since it didn't really happen with the 2007 version. More often than not, when I'm at the end of the skirmish and have pretty much destroyed the enemy's base and most units, they do not ever renounce!! It's a clear win for me, and there's no way that they could win, but if they have any settler at all on the map and leftover resources, they will try to rebuild their base even if there's no way they can put up an actual fight against my army... Now, I can understand that I can pay for spies and look for the last settler and kill them, but at that point in the game, I have better things to do with my real life so what's the point if I have already won???
    It's really bugging me since in the last version of the game, the enemy AIs would give up when it's clear that they're not going to win. Is this happening to someone else? Maybe it's how the new AI is supposed to be, since they now rebuild TCs and the like, idk...

    submitted by /u/baddestbananaboi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment