• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Why is every bit of news in German ?

    Age of Empires 3 Why is every bit of news in German ?


    Why is every bit of news in German ?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I speak French, English and understand spanish why is it that with those 3 very commun languages i cant get any information .... I there really only one content creator allowed to speak up and they named a german guy ?

    submitted by /u/yerza777
    [link] [comments]

    British rush strategy using the Logistiker politician (German)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Idea for starting ressources

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Do you think it would be a good idea if at the beginning of the game you were free to choose what crates of ressource you start with ? (with a maximum depending on the map of course).

    Like sometimes I start with only 1 crate of woods which makes it harder to build a quick trading post for example. Plus it might diversify strategies in early game.

    submitted by /u/simdes096
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a FFA ladder/matchmaking system in AOE3 DE?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am a fan of AOE games (yet never played 3) and strategy games in general, yet the only game type I love to play is FFA (4 to 8 players). I don't like playing 1v1 because of the pressure it puts on me, and I don't like teams in strategy games in general. To my knowledge, unfortunately only Warcraft 3 has a FFA ladder (not anymore, since Reforged still doesn't have ladder at all) and there is currently no strategy game out there with FFA ladder :(
    I wish there was a FFA matchmaker in AOE2. I absolutely love playing AOE2 but it's not easy to find FFA games with players of a relatively similar level in custom games.

    The question is, do you know if AOE3 will have a FFA ladder or, at least, FFA matchmaker?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Shokaah
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a database of all the DE information yet? Like a Wiki with all of the new options for the civs, units, mechanical and general changes etc.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Failed to Connect to ESO servers?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Anyone experiencing this issue right now? Me and my friends can't login

    submitted by /u/Erym35
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to connect to ESO

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Anyone here having issues trying to connect to ESO? I've installed that patch that Microsoft put out but so far, no luck in getting anywhere. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bz3king
    [link] [comments]

    How do I install Wars of Liberty on steam?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I have tried downloading the file but it just is stuck on 400MBs and dosen't progress past that, I don't know why that is.

    submitted by /u/Stormfather21
    [link] [comments]

    ESO down?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I'm a regular player, just now me and my friend tried to log on and are getting the "failed to connect to ESO" message. Looked on twitter and reddit and so far no explanation. Anyone else get this?

    submitted by /u/mattymeck
    [link] [comments]

    Couple episodes of incog's discourse

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuBWoYVLGZjCyTaNK6AKkH5YBqJTvvr6W

    Hey all. With DE around the corner I figured we would get newer players and fresh blood. I have a little bit of material that I believe would prove beneficial to them. I'm sharing it here.

    This is episode 15 which just basically shares my thoughts on DE, for those who would be interested: https://youtu.be/p7O6ndv-1XA

    The rest of that playlist goes into replay analysis / build order explanations. The goal is to break down the game into pieces that are noob-friendly. The titles in that playlist are fairly self-explanatory.

    I appreciate being able to share these on the subreddit. If the sub regulars begin to find it overbearing that I share my content here, please let me know and I will adjust things accordingly. However in the mean time, this is pretty much the only realistic way to put my content out there and give it some exposure. Which is why I would like to come to the sub and share it.

    In the mean time, if you guys are interested in any topic in particular in aoe3, let me know in the comments section. I'm not exactly a sharp player anymore but I do have rather good knowledge of the game. I'd like to share that with the community. That is my end goal. :)

    Aoe3 DE is going to be an absolute blast!

    submitted by /u/Kami_Ryu
    [link] [comments]

    Only one historical battle?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Hopes for custom campaigns?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Once DE releases, people may be making more single-player scenarios and/or campaigns. What kind of narrative/gameplay would the community like to see from these campaigns? Similar to vanilla? Something wildly different?

    submitted by /u/AvastMB
    [link] [comments]

    With all the political correctness in DE, shouldn’t some ottoman units speak greek, albanian or a southern slavic language?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    The ottoman empire was multi-ethnic, why the minority languages are so poorly represented? A huge percentage of the ottoman population was greek, but there are no greek speaking units in the game. We demand changes.

    I'm just kidding, for the sake of simplicity don't do this devs

    submitted by /u/escrevisaicorrendo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment