• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 When that one dude playing Sioux enters your NR40 Noobs lobby

    Age of Empires 3 When that one dude playing Sioux enters your NR40 Noobs lobby


    When that one dude playing Sioux enters your NR40 Noobs lobby

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    * cue to "The lion sleeps tonight"*

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Ah what a beautiful dusk. DE really makes Edo look special!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    One too many prequel memes in this one

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Im so sorry Sandra, you are alone on this one :(

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Not conceding has become a viable tactic in AOE3:DE

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    This has been the 3rd time my game has crashed while I had to look all around the map for the last few units of my opponent. It absolutely pisses me off how the game crashes so regularly you can hope for your opponent to just lose without their own doing.

    submitted by /u/derneueMottmatt
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda fed up with everyone on here complaining all the time...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:44 AM PST

    I get it. The crashes are annoying dgmw, but this sub makes it seem like you literally cannot play a single game... I'd say an easy 95% of games are playing absolutely fine. And that 5% only ever seems to happen for me at minute 45 of a 4v4 deccan... which like, yeah theres probably 1600 pop on the field playing from a couple of different continents

    The devs seem to be working pretty bloody hard to fix this, it feels like we're getting patches weekly.

    Stick to 1v1s and 2v2s for a bit. Or at least give it a couple more patches before you post a 7 paragraph teary eyed rage quit on here about how a bunch of probably underpaid devs have ruined your life by not producing a perfect remaster of a game you like.

    submitted by /u/_DuckDuckBrick_
    [link] [comments]

    (Stolen) still funny

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Here guys I bring a new design I hope u like it thx for the support ☺️��. Incas // Age of Empires 3 Inca Base Design

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Military Management

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to the game and have a couple questions about military management. Looking for general answers to help a beginner. That being said, I know the game is more nuanced than this I'm just looking for a starting point

    1. How much of my pop should be villagers and Military?

    2. Is it better to have one large military or multiple small groups of military?

    3. If small groups is better what number should I aim for in each group and how much artillery is necessary to be effective?

    Please answer in a similar 1,2,3 format. I appreciate all of the help or advice I can get!

    submitted by /u/matt_huffman_
    [link] [comments]

    ...and the AI did nothing???? (I kept playing for the exp points)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Haudenosaunee and Aetec are unpopular?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:42 PM PST

    I... I really hard to see these two civs in 1vs1.

    Lakota and Incas can see anyway. They are unpopular?

    submitted by /u/dak0653
    [link] [comments]

    File deleting bug: Is it gone yet?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Is that file deleting bug dead yet?
    My whole family wants to buy a good strategy game like this, But we own a business and its really crucial to us to know 100% that the bug is gone FOR GOOD.

    submitted by /u/ErikTheBlue1
    [link] [comments]

    Sioux Treaty

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Are the Sioux viable in treaty? I have no clue how to get their eco rolling. Any good starts with them? I just started playing them again and am basically brand new to them.

    submitted by /u/Dildopolisv2
    [link] [comments]

    Vills stop working bug

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Vills stop working bug

    I don't want to attack DE as I for the most part have been enjoying playing the game but I've been having a bug where my villagers just stop working all together. Just had a 4v4 where 90% of my villagers just just stopped responding to any commands. I couldn't gather from mills or plantations and couldn't build any buildings. Anyone else get this bug? Really annoying.

    https://preview.redd.it/9idru9m6kw161.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=61547e9eb18d5817e9b511a9faa9952f3935c77b

    submitted by /u/Mr_Puts_
    [link] [comments]

    AOE3 DE crashing in Multiplayer on 2 computers

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Hey all, my AOE3 DE is crashing whenever in an online multiplayer match on 2 different computers. Offline, the game runs fine. Online, however is another issue. No rhyme or reason, I'm on version 6847, running from Xbox through Game Pass Unlimited. Seemed to work fine before, is this a software issue? Every single online multiplayer match has crashed back to Windows and just shuts down the program. Very frustrating.

    submitted by /u/viper689
    [link] [comments]

    Massive Missed Opportunity

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I was and am fan of aoe3 original, and it's expansion, and it's mods like WOL, so I was pretty excited with the prospect of aoe3de, but what a mess we got, I am extremely disappointed by this iteration, only thing the devs had to do was integrate newer Multiplayer Systems, and some minor adjustments and balancing, but what we got is just awful, the improvements are minor if any, and in my honest opinion graphics redo was completely unnecessary, we can all agree that original aoe3 especially AD can easily hold itself for a RTS game, with any modern game.

    My experience with definitive edition, is of love and hate, I love this because of nostalgia, and the LAN party games that I used to play with my buddies, and apart from that I hate it almost completely.

    On Ending note, the devs should have named it, Age of Empires 3 - Alpha Bugged Edition

    submitted by /u/xxx123yyy456
    [link] [comments]

    What civ do you hate playing against?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    Just curious cause I switched back to French (for 1v1 mind you) and got called many negative things for doing so.

    Honestly I'm never happy to face a Lakota. Not that they're OP just annoying to deal with. India and ottoman are usually a pain as well cause they have so many options and you have to plan for a rush unless you scout properly.

    Interested to hear your thoughts and hopefully we can get some good tips for said civs in the chat as well.

    submitted by /u/PapaJammer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment