• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Wild fishing boats spotted on land

    Age of Empires 3 Wild fishing boats spotted on land


    Wild fishing boats spotted on land

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    #JustBandeirantesThings

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    How to play Lakota better?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Can't win with this civ no matter how hard I try. Playing in late game seems futile. Trying to rush early game isn't getting much results either. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Help?

    submitted by /u/buttercrump
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter early rushes as Japan

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I've been playing this game for 44 hours now with a friend and I've been spamming the Japanese because I love this civ. However the issue is, contrary to most meta civs, they don't get any powerful age2 fighting unit shipments nor any other interesting perk to pressure early on. So I'm usually getting rushed and have a hard time defending myself against an army of 30 units when I have only 10 or 15 myself. 3 questions:

    - How to counter early rushes as Japan's early economy is slow and no powerful fighting unit shipments early on?

    - Any early game strategy that I should follow? I usually go consulate (portuguese), spread my houses, build a barrack or two and start producing archers to defend myself.

    - Is there any good Japan player on youtube? The content is pretty rare as it is a new game, haven't found a lot of material on that particular civ.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/spencer75
    [link] [comments]

    Arsonists for dutch

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    I saw one of my opponents create Arsonists against me. I tried to do the same but couldn't find them in the saloon. Can anyone tell me how I get them?

    submitted by /u/Avinashh8
    [link] [comments]

    This game is awesome!!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:42 AM PST

    I bought this game on the release day and haven't played it till today because I thought the game was thrash (Saw mostly negative reviews).

    Today me and my friend decided to try it and we played 4 hours straight without even knowing that. They have all the old features plus new features.

    Ofcourse the game needs few optimizations but It is encouraging to see how active the Devs are with all these weekly updates.

    Thoughts??

    submitted by /u/Wayne_Kane
    [link] [comments]

    Dutch halberdier rush?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    The dutch have an age 2 politician which unlocks them the Veteran Halberdier, which i think are pretty strong (28 melee and with a card 34). Is rushing with age 2 halberdiers viable?

    submitted by /u/JhonnyFx
    [link] [comments]

    Are there some Civs need to buff or nerf? (DE)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    I wonder How people think about balance in DE.

    Are there Civs need to buff? or nerf also.

    submitted by /u/dak0653
    [link] [comments]

    Dutch tips

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Trying to master Dutch. Any tips or deck builds?

    submitted by /u/Peabusch
    [link] [comments]

    Regicide mode

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Why there isnt a regicide option for each map like aoe2?? I want play regicide in others map instead honshu. Also it could be cool to see diferent skins for kings

    submitted by /u/dalvi5
    [link] [comments]

    Update Windows 10?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Hi All,

    Is the version of Age of Empires 3 DE delayed on the Microsoft store? I am trying to play with my wife. I have it on steam and she has it on Windows but her version is lower than mine and I cant see how to force an update

    submitted by /u/Whanny
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible performance (and capped to 30 FPS) even though the recommended specs requirements are fulfilled

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:45 AM PST

    I have an oldish CPU (i5-3470) but even that's not a bottleneck for this game, the usage is seldom above 50%. The GPU is GTX 1060 and I have 16GB RAM. It should be more than enough for even max settings, but I'm struggle even when everything is set to low or medium.

    Any idea?

    I'm a huge AoE3 fan, but the quality of this remake is appalling (luckily I make frequent backups).

    submitted by /u/videki_man
    [link] [comments]

    How to survive rushes as Germany?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    I've been playing 1v1s as Germany and I keep losing early on to rushes. My opponents will just get as many anti-cav units to deal with my Uhlans and start picking off my villagers.

    What can do I do to defend against this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/FlamingoFlask
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Graphic looks like this after the most recent update

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:16 PM PST

    How happy are you guys playing the game?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Basically the title. This poll is about how much fun you had/are having with this game since its release. Please feel free to comment if you want to specify why you think so, but do also mention what option you checked so that we have some background. This is supposed to be completely subjective, so it is completely okay to rant a bit or make a decision based on your pink fanboy googles.

    One rule: Keep it civil.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dops-chaos
    [link] [comments]

    AoE3DE Tier Lists?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:21 AM PST

    I can't seem to find a tier list or the difficulty of each nation for the definitive edition. My friends all say that germany is overpowered, and some of the other nation's I've tried seemed to be too difficult for me.

    submitted by /u/AFKalchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Maps

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    Anyone know how to load custom maps on DE? I've seen how to do it on the original but not DE.

    submitted by /u/tmt1001
    [link] [comments]

    Team strategy?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:11 AM PST

    So I've been playing 2v2 or 3v3 with two of my buddies. I played the originals when they came out so I know unit counters and what all the civs do and whatnot but I've only just now gotten into ranked play. My two buddies are brand new and they play ottomans and Germans and I play Lakota. My question is how do you strategize in team games? Do you just try to support each other or is there some macro strategy we should be collaborating on ?

    submitted by /u/Zefronk
    [link] [comments]

    almost unplayable lag lately

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    getting one person in a game who will red bar to green bar constantly 24/7 claiming its not peer to peer connection its the game servers

    any ideas?

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    I feel more convinced that the game might be doomed after all. Change my mind.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:31 PM PST

    The community is still divided and in bouts of infighting.

    No matter what the devs do now, it seems like people are still out for blood.

    The bugs, "political correctness" censorship allegations, the game crashing bug, etc. may as well have overshadowed all discussions about the game. And critics have successfully ensured that no one ever forgets that original sin so newcomers turn away.

    People are afraid to even play the game unless the devs answer EVERY point on whether or not the game is even safe to play.

    I can't help but be discouraged. Change my mind.

    submitted by /u/Throwawayauthorsq
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Notice Weird Anomalies when playing a Comstomp game?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I noticed i can build walls twice the distance during a no rush game. One AI player always drops 10 minutes into the game. The characters have seizers when they get killed by cannonballs..... really weird crap

    submitted by /u/Vonserb
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you were affected by the file-deleting bug that was introduced on Update 4087 and addressed on Update 5025?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Learning JAPAN | 1v1 Ranked Multiplayer

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Pop cap

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Will they raise the pop cap in AOE3 DE? 200 is just not enough. Also does anyone else think that the AI Is just too easy in this game?

    submitted by /u/Previously_Ernie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment