• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Age Of Empires 3 Treaty

    Age of Empires 3 Age Of Empires 3 Treaty


    Age Of Empires 3 Treaty

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    I had a bug where the post game graph of my last online game stuck on my screen when i joined my next online match. first time i got that bug after 128hours of play time on steam. Anyone elso got the same issue? is there a quick fix to remove it, incase it happens again?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    What are some features in aoe2 that you want to see in aoe3DE?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Mine is the obvious one: more than 2 teams!

    submitted by /u/FluxBurner
    [link] [comments]

    Please Update AoE3 Reddit Civ Flair Options :)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Can the flairs be updated to reflect the DE names for the Lakota and Haudenosaunee civilizations?

    submitted by /u/fitzbro
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite China matches available on video?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    I love China and the way they play. I've seen a lot of matches on youtube but I was hoping you could share with me more.

    PS: Praying that they get a buff next patch.

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    Swedish National looking to expatriate due to nerf! Ah help me!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:35 PM PST

    I tried germans and found them a little boring. I liked the torp mechanism and the mercenaries. I've got britain down but its not the most fun. What's hot right now in terms of the latest patch? I'm having a hard time keeping up with the "tiers" so to say. Atleast we've got better balance now eh. Cheers lads. p.s. I'm looking for someone to team up with.

    submitted by /u/LevyRoss
    [link] [comments]

    Worst Cards / Underrated Cards that are actually useful ?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    I play as Ottoman/Russian/Chinese (too slow to be useful 1v1 but fun)

    My deck is pretty boring.

    Anyone have any unusual cards they use and can explain how they are helpful ? Perhaps a certain collection of underrated cards ? Who actually uses those sheep cards ??

    submitted by /u/punkouter2021
    [link] [comments]

    which voice acting is better

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    i hope aoe 4 cares about this

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hitchtube
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for (somewhat) experienced Dutch players?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment