• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Haven't seen a single Sweden player in ranked 1v1 since the patch

    Age of Empires 3 Haven't seen a single Sweden player in ranked 1v1 since the patch


    Haven't seen a single Sweden player in ranked 1v1 since the patch

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I'm a nub. Elo is in the mid 800s. It was in the low 900's and climbing pre-patch. Before the patch, I would say Sweden was the second most common civ to come across after Ottos. Since the patch, I have not seen a single one. Are they that bad now? Should I switch and learn someone else?

    submitted by /u/TheJasonSensation
    [link] [comments]

    100 Carolean vs 30 Gendarme (Equal Resources) Age of Empires III Definit...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:28 AM PST

    China series 4: Close game vs the aztecs this match taught me heaps

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:07 PM PST

    Scenarios

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Does anyone host custom scenarios anymore? I just started playing the DE and I really loved playing things like collo or the world colonization one

    submitted by /u/rileska
    [link] [comments]

    Lakota ruins this game..

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:08 AM PST

    They who use that civ i have one word.. Pathetic!

    If your rush fails u are useless to team.. and if not.. rush win in 7 min is no fun at all.. My matchmaking takes over 10 min in ranked!

    submitted by /u/ThereWasUlf
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to connect to online services, platform sign in error. Please ensure the device is signed in

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:59 PM PST

    I used to play just fine for about a month. Never had problems with connection in any game. Today after some matches, I got this error: https://ibb.co/VHVcPKt

    I checked my xbox connection, and it looks like everything is ok - https://ibb.co/wQKBqMh

    However when I launch the game, I got the error, also when I click Multiplayer, and when Play Ranked.

    Does anyone have any idea what could it be, and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Zares_
    [link] [comments]

    How good are swedish hakkapelit ?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:43 AM PST

    https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Hakkapelit

    Hello Guys,

    I've been enjoying swedish a lot these days and i always played them with a classic mix of caro + Hussard + canon.

    Lately i wanted to test the hakkapelit and tried them a bit, but i struggle to understand how they bring something different from hussards. What are your thoughts on the unit, do you have tips and tricks about the way i should use them ?

    submitted by /u/Lecastelh
    [link] [comments]

    This game crashes

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    It's not constant crashes, maybe once for every four to five or so hours of gameplay. Only other game I that I crash in is Call of Duty, which is known to be a cuck. Anyone know what could cause this? I have 12GB tri-channel ram and a gtx 970. I'm able to play on max settings. I have an old i7 cpu, but it looks like I'm only using like 30% of it. Only anti-virus I have is windows defender. I ran a memtest, and everything checked out. Is there anything I can do about this?

    submitted by /u/TheJasonSensation
    [link] [comments]

    Ottoman rush vs Germans. I guess if germans defend a little bit they could win.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment