• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Help! Online games aren't loading. When I start an online game it just goes to the loading screen with the British soldiers and loads like 25% and then just stops and never starts. How can I fix this? I did not have this problem until recently.

    Age of Empires 3 Help! Online games aren't loading. When I start an online game it just goes to the loading screen with the British soldiers and loads like 25% and then just stops and never starts. How can I fix this? I did not have this problem until recently.


    Help! Online games aren't loading. When I start an online game it just goes to the loading screen with the British soldiers and loads like 25% and then just stops and never starts. How can I fix this? I did not have this problem until recently.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Lakota 99 Villager Boom vs Dutch

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    That feel When you're doing 40 mins no rush and...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:45 AM PST

    The player on your team or another team , goes OUT after 20/30 mins. And then the others players quit

    And you've spent 20-30 mins building up your economy perfectly and wall design all for nothing. Makes me rage so hard , had to uninstall the game. 30 mins is no short amount of time.

    submitted by /u/hydraides
    [link] [comments]

    Age Up! Podcast #2 - The Age Of Empires 3 Podcast

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:44 AM PST

    Snug snug snugga

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Hey so the titles says everything.

    I just want to know what this line from the swedish settler means.

    submitted by /u/medis187
    [link] [comments]

    Faster training time as India

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Does India have any faster training time techs outside of fencing school/riding school?

    Standing Army or Mass Calvary are available for european civs from the church. It seems like a disadvantage to not have faster training when you get into long turtle imperial games... But I can't seem to find any techs for it.

    submitted by /u/AllorNothing27
    [link] [comments]

    French civilization has disappeared!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:31 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    The past 4 games I have been unable to select the French for a game. Even on my Home City list France is not present. I tried to fix the game via steam but France is still missing somehow.

    Does anyone know how I could fix this issue?

    cheers!!

    submitted by /u/Der_Kaiser1914
    [link] [comments]

    Will this PC run definitive edition? (me again)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Will this PC run definitive edition? (me again)

    Hi, thanks for all your advice last week. about to pull the trigger on this pc, will it run definitive edition well?

    https://preview.redd.it/dqrygpgqsvi61.png?width=729&format=png&auto=webp&s=d49bc88c7b6158f984b31d4da502762d0cb78bea

    submitted by /u/MoSalahEgyptianKing
    [link] [comments]

    Make Cpu play different Strategies ?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Is there some way to make the Cpu play a Strategy like how it was in Age of Mythology ? You could choose for the CPU to play Turtle or Economic Boom or extremely Aggressive. Is there something like a mod out there to do that ?

    submitted by /u/lBuLLlDoZeR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment