• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 I Just Won a Game Where the Enemy AI Didn't Spawn with a TC...

    Age of Empires 3 I Just Won a Game Where the Enemy AI Didn't Spawn with a TC...


    I Just Won a Game Where the Enemy AI Didn't Spawn with a TC...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Love the name of this tavern

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Bro, why do you have no eco?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Any great tips to change play style?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    I am primarily a boom type player, but a very bad type of boom where I hardly build military or fortifications. If I survive till age 3 I usually become a powerhouse but obviously this rarely happens unless there's a similar boomer on the opponent team. I usually rely on teammates to carry me till then but I really hate the way I play. I keep trying to change but I usually default back to economy. Is there any advice out there which can help make the transition easier?

    submitted by /u/Knightmare_bane
    [link] [comments]

    Perfectly balanced like all things should be.. xo

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    50 Eagle Runner Vs 50 Skirmisher | Fully Upgraded

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who can't edit to select certain cards???

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    British and Chinese,Germany so far,this is ridiculous!

    Never should happened! Why the INSIDERS didn't noticed the problems before???

    submitted by /u/cnp12
    [link] [comments]

    How do you defeat Sioux and Japan?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    when playing 1vs1 I have the hardest time against these two civilisations. especially Sioux as their op cavalry is just unstoppable even if I beat their initial raids

    submitted by /u/LatrinaWimbush
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment