• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Best feeling ever.....

    Age of Empires 3 Best feeling ever.....


    Best feeling ever.....

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Decided to play today after a while and was met with this. What gives?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Let me check the counter chart.... Yup same thing

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Anyone else get weird line patterns on their textures since the patch a few weeks ago? Really annoying

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    So basically I have to send Dragoon Combat and spend extraa 400w,400c just to make it even with those other civ's goons

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    I like bad memes almost as much as this

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I love these games! The best revenge is playing better! Bloke calls me a noob in a AgeDE Japanese mirror (and he's right), but I end up winning lol

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    Can you play online as American in AOE3 War Chiefs?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    I have seen it on Youtube but not sure how to do it!

    Any help is really appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/XanaduKubla
    [link] [comments]

    You thought the Peruvian revolution couldn't be stopped?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Meme strategy: Massed Swedish infantry guns?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Bit of a meme strategy that I might have accidentally created.

    I was playing Sweden against Haude Hard AI on my weekend comp stomp and the AI kept spamming tomahawks and forest prowlers. Hussars and carloeans were seeing mass attrition in enemy hit and run attacks. So I built about 35 infantry guns (obv Sweden has no issues getting food) and marched out of base, fully expecting to get murdered. Surprisingly, about 5 minutes later, I've won.

    I repeated this strategy with a few more AI civs, and it seemed to work each time. The rate of fire, the overall cheapness, the compact size, the low to no unlimber time, decent mobility/speed, the fact that they can cover each other when massed, all seem to add up into an unstoppable weapon, at least as far as comp stomp goes. Or am I wrong?

    My question is: what's the counter to massed infantry guns?

    submitted by /u/yildrimqashani
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment