• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 How does Aussie Drongo have a translucent age up screen?

    Age of Empires 3 How does Aussie Drongo have a translucent age up screen?


    How does Aussie Drongo have a translucent age up screen?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    "Don't count on it"

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Lakota tips

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to learn Lakota and I think I got the build order down, but now I kinda just need help with general tips Is it worth going for a forward stable if you have a forward warhut already? In age 3 when I want a third production building, do I get an extra corral or an extra warhut? When are rifle riders better than bow riders? Are bow riders or axe riders better for raiding? If I have extra wood, is it a good idea to make teepees? Should I revive my scout with the community plaza if he dies? What are my bad matchups?

    submitted by /u/Hopeful-Aioli1463
    [link] [comments]

    30 Zamburak vs 30 Ruyter | The 1 POP range cavalry fight

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Eco Cards?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Are eco cards like 15% to food gather rate from mills or 25% to all coin gather rate worth it? In addition is rendering plant worth it in a water boom?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Ad1827
    [link] [comments]

    US guide, tips & tricks for dummies?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Posting on behalf of a dummy friend.

    He recently surprised me with AoE3 invite and told me he wants to get into strategy gaming. He has never been a gaming fan only until recently when work from home kinda bored him out. He likes this part of history so he took up AoE3 as his first game to try. Since he lives in the US he took up US civ and didn't know a single thing on what to do. I advised him first to play the tutorial or the basic game to understand how the game works but he found it too boring and uninteresting. I asked him to try using a simpler civ like British but he did not like them or anyone else apart from US. I also advised him to check out tutorials on YouTube, especially Aussie Drongo's channel but he found it too complex and frustrating to understand since he spoke too fast without addressing the basic terms. Now he's asked me to teach him and I really don't know how I'd do it since I'm an Indians regular player and I myself haven't tried US.

    It would be of great help if someone could help breakdown simple tactics, strategy and guide on how to play as US in the most simplest of language so that I can accordingly help my dummy friend out to pick up the game. Thank you in advance.🙂🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/SC90411
    [link] [comments]

    Is modding in DE as easy as in normal?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I have some ideas about modding but i am little bit anxious. During vanilla was popular, i was tweaking other mods for fun and it was easy.

    Is modding in DE as easy as vanilla?

    submitted by /u/Annual_Wasabi3899
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment