• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Rocket mannnn

    Age of Empires 3 Rocket mannnn


    Rocket mannnn

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Not only the AI somehow

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    how to play Warchief and Asian Dynasties together

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    hi Guys, i am trying to play war chief and asian dynasties together, but I am unable to. I even installed them in same folder but still it is not working. I want to play war chief civilizations in asian dynasties. So is there a solution?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/handsomeWiz135
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I used to play ape3 but this DE is definitely something else. Micro managing caught me off guard. I need help getting better with the dutch, for some reason, I can't boom early and make units and I end up getting hammered early game. If someone's feeling generous and wants to go 1v1 or 2v2 and help me explore this game, I'll appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Statinpunk
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked 1v1 Age3DE Gameplay - Indians vs French on Kamchatka

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Why is path finding still feeling shit in 2021

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Path finding is important in kitting and it gives too much advantages to long range unit over melee unit / shorter range unit. When the fuck will it be fixed?

    submitted by /u/ktsugumi
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no Dakota Badlands or Appalachia in DE?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Baja California, Dakota, Parallel Rivers and Alaska (?) were popular custom maps too. Is there any reason why?

    submitted by /u/Alias_X_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment