• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Years of Academy training wasted... Guess I'll just stick to AI.

    Age of Empires 3 Years of Academy training wasted... Guess I'll just stick to AI.


    Years of Academy training wasted... Guess I'll just stick to AI.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    So what’s new with Sweden?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I haven't played AOE3 DE in like a few months so obviously I didn't keep track with the updates. Last time I was active, Sweden had their torps nerfed and there was a card Dominion or whatever that was quite useful in Age 2, but they moved it in Age 3, making it useless.

    Are the Swedes still worth playing or should I move on? I like the Dutch aswell.

    submitted by /u/kristalshards
    [link] [comments]

    Username “”censored””

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    So basically one day I logged in and my username had become "#######", and I don't know why. My original username is ZondaLM and it has nothing offensive so it has no real reason for being censored, plus I never even played online. I saw on the internet that other people had the same issue but I couldn't understand if it was a bug/Ho to solve it. Anyone knows why and/or what to do about it? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ZondaLM
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a site for card builds?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    On people leaving games and a possible solution

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    I'm sure everyone's experienced other players leaving a game and then the game being over as soon as that happens. I've had 3v3 games where a teammate leaves, and no matter how well my friend and I are set up and play there's simply no way you can outplay a team with an extra 200 population cap.

    We've been able to hold out for ages in semi-stalemates before conceding. Even had games where one of the other team's members quits halfway through and then the rest of the team soon resigns too, knowing the result is already known. Wasting 30-40minutes of everyone's time.

    I think a really quick and easy solution to this would be to reallocate the population cap across the remaining players. It's not perfect, but it's really the only way to be able to play out a fair-ish game without wasting everyone's time investment.

    submitted by /u/keylight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment