• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Age of Empires II DauT vs Hera / Best of 9 / Empire Wars Showmatch with RBW4 Maps

    Age of Empires II DauT vs Hera / Best of 9 / Empire Wars Showmatch with RBW4 Maps


    DauT vs Hera / Best of 9 / Empire Wars Showmatch with RBW4 Maps

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    DauT vs Hera / Best of 9 / Empire Wars Showmatch with RBW4 Maps

    https://preview.redd.it/zzsrmedefa571.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=140b7849bba1c8d3912f7acdd61090aa18b5b31c

    Hello everyone!

    Tomorrow at 20 GMT I will host a Bo9 EW showmatch between Hera and DauT, it'll be RBW4 maps with hidden pick, no repeat settings and a total of $300 prize pool.

    It's open casting, all that's required is adding me as a host of the event in the title and a command linking to the channel.

    Cheers! See you tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/RoxyC_AoE
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Meme

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Recently hit 1900+

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:15 AM PDT

    Hello I finally hit 1900 and I'm very happy about it! I wanted to share this and ask if people are interested in a summary, maybe in a video, how my journey to 1900 was?

    submitted by /u/Bulletchen
    [link] [comments]

    Virgin Knight Vs. Chad Xolotl

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    If the Bohemians don’t have Rhapsody as a unique tech, I’m not going to be happy!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    I finally beat the AI on extreme

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Gosh it was hard. Been trying forever. 3player [map with 1v1] Arabia [the online 1v1 puts it at a 3player map]. Managed to get all 5 relics. Ended up winning after having a bit of a trash war post imperial.

    I chose Vikings.

    WOOOOOOT!

    submitted by /u/brysonwf
    [link] [comments]

    AoE2 Civ Locations, Updated with Poles and Bohemians (I think there's enough European civs now lol)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Still not polished enough ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Celts only eat TC if you can afford more than one siege unit

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    new to the game - explain how my enemy's scout is able to chase mine down

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    I was Chinese and my opponent was Briton. Not only was his horse scout faster than mine, but his had 5 damage and mine had 3. I checked Briton tech tree afterward and did not find any scout bonus. Can someone explain what happened there? Thanks

    submitted by /u/HuntersMaker
    [link] [comments]

    Select what you wanna play and allow to queue for multiple maps… why not?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Select what you wanna play and allow to queue for multiple maps at once. Queue times will be according to popularity. Why do we queue for maps we don't want to queue for? Why do we have alt-F4 issues?

    I know it's easy to shoot this idea down… and I am willing to listen to your ideas on the matter.

    Pushing maps equally when they are out of my preference seems to me like a bad option. I don't like volcanic island… and I should be allowed to have my own preferences if I have to queue longer so be it.

    Let's consider what's best for this community. Call me a Poop Lord but this is something I can get behind.

    submitted by /u/PoopLord69722
    [link] [comments]

    Unique units alignment chart

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Stronghold is a strange UT for Celts

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Celts lack Bracer and their Archery Range is truly dismal. I don't think they need to have a good Range - they have an excellent Barracks and the (bad) option to go (bad) Paladins and Hussars, plus insane siege. Stronghold feels wasted because they lack Bracer, even though they have Arrowslits, Keep, and Hoardings, which is kind of a shame. So, I'm curious: roughly speaking, should they be given Bracer, or should Stronghold be something else?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ReachIsTheBestHalo
    [link] [comments]

    Beating fully boomed Goths while playing as fully boomed Koreans (on Black Forest)?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Usually on Black Forest (my best map) when I play as Koreans (my best civ on said map), I can carry 1-2 bad teammates just because of the population efficiency of a Siege Onager/Bombard Tower/War Wagon/Halb and Skirm deathball.

    But when the enemy has a Goths player it's almost impossible to do. I usually make Hand Cannoneers, but honestly they're such a bad unit and the Goth player can force a suboptimal tech switch. Like 1v1 I can last, but in a team game if I have to deal with other player's units too (like say a Britons player spamming longbows) it's pretty hopeless.

    I know it's a suboptimal fight but I'm wondering what I can do better. I've been thinking of going Cavelier but Koreans don't get Furnace or Bloodlines, so I think the best bet is no furnace champions when you have to choose. How would you fight Goths in late game in team BF? Right now I'm thinking Hand Cans, Champion, Skirm and Spear, Bombard Tower, and Onager.

    submitted by /u/187da69wit420
    [link] [comments]

    Red Bull Wololo IV - Schedule, 1st Weekend

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Schedule, 1st Weekend​

    The main event of Red Bull Wololo IV is officially starting in the upcoming weekend, and with that, it's about time that you all see the more definite schedule so you can tune in for your favourite matchups - which for me, with these incredible players, includes every single hour of every single day.

    Bracket & Information

    Saturday the 19th of June​

    13.00 UTC: Mr_Yo vs Sitaux
    14:15 UTC: DauT vs Nicov
    15:30 UTC: ACCM vs Vivi
    16:45 UTC: Liereyy vs dogao
    18:00 UTC: TheViper vs SongSong
    19:15 UTC: Vinchester vs JorDan
    20:30 UTC: Villese vs MbL
    21:45 UTC: Hera vs Valas

    Sunday the 20th of June​

    13.00 UTC: Group A Winners
    14:15 UTC: Group B Winners
    15:30 UTC: Group C Winners
    16:45 UTC: Group D Winners
    18:00 UTC: Group A Runner-Up
    19:15 UTC: Group B Runner-Up
    20:30 UTC: Group C Runner-Up
    21:45 UTC: Group D Runner-Up
    The second day is subject to change depending on player's time zones and how they advance.

    Catch the tournament live here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/redbull

    You will be able to also enjoy the tournament in many other languages too. A list of all available streams will be added soon.

    What are your predictions and what matches are you looking forward to the most?

    submitted by /u/Skildvinen
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Cicero build orders

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried Cicero build orders? I'm finding it really hard to get a score better than f? Doing the first scouts scenario. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/jzd4
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: The English word "Howitzer" comes from Czech "Houfnice", which is soon the unique BBC unit for the Bohemians in the upcoming pack

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    In case anyone was wondering about the name. Turns out the pronunciation is also rather similar (and definitely not Hoof Nice 🤐)

    submitted by /u/rowschank
    [link] [comments]

    How to play cavalry civs ?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Hi,

    So I play a lot of 2v2 with friends and I mostly play archers. The thing is that when I play 1v1 with an archer civ, I have some rough idea what to do, but as soon as I play with knights, I lose to opponents rated 100 ELO less than me.

    My main problem is against other cavalry civs, it seems like I just die to knight/pike. I know that this is really vague, but it's just that I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but I don't really know what. Is there any tips as to how to play with knights starting Castle Age ?

    submitted by /u/Stuga
    [link] [comments]

    Look at my man Jan Zizka z Trocnova chillin over there

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    How to deal with douchbags who try and vil fight in nomad matches?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    To this point i have died twice like this. I'm 800 elo started like a month ago. Please help

    submitted by /u/PositiveAvailable914
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment