• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 AOE3 has the best unit appearances and animations. Change my mind.

    Age of Empires 3 AOE3 has the best unit appearances and animations. Change my mind.


    AOE3 has the best unit appearances and animations. Change my mind.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Happy Accident I guess..

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Trickles

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Are they worth it in general? The age 2 India one for example. It would take quite a long time for the trickle to get to the 700 wood that could have been sent instead. And with the 700 wood the benefit is felt straight away and can be used for trading post or market upgrades, consulate or other necessary buildings.

    Also it is common in treaty to send the small trickle first for certain civs, eg Spain, Dutch, Otto. But using this for a shipment will delay being able to send an economy shipment in age 3/4, when there is a huge economy and the extra time with a 15/20% upgrade will equal a huge amount of resources.

    submitted by /u/cosmia2
    [link] [comments]

    It's hard to take a loss gracefully

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Does Attack Move Not Work Sometimes?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone else has accidentally ran their entire army into the enemy assuming they would engage preoperly :p

    This probably only happens about 1% of the time, but I didn't know if this was a known issue or it's just completely my fault.

    I've also noticed that cannons are the worst offenders of this crime. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/algore92
    [link] [comments]

    Log in issue

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me? I haven't played the game in maybe 6 years and I can't seem to remember any of my info, but when I put in my email or account name that I think I used back then it keeps giving me error. Does anyone know I different way to recover all that?

    submitted by /u/Brunousabr25
    [link] [comments]

    Age3DE using the Spanish Logistician Opening!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    El Dorado: Age of Pirates Episode 5 | Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Can someone link me a video of USA turtling vs Russia (Aussie Drongo)?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    It's a cheap and lame strategy in which a guy abuses turtling, Russian Blockhouse and town centers. If I'm not mistaken the fights vs a Russia player

    If I'm not wrong that's from Drongo's channel but it might be from Age of Streaming channel.

    submitted by /u/trier1974
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat swedes??!?!??!?!?!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I cant beat this civ I have tried everything. Burning torps doesn't help they just build more rushing does not help swedes just kill you with 800 resource age 2 artillery shipment of leather cannons and even booming does not help because they over gather you in resources even with half the amount of villagers. Caroleans beat all cavalry and infantry and they have no good counter. How do you beat this lame overpowered civ??!

    I'm 1200 Elo and I played 3 games against swedes all of which I lost. This really does not happen with other civilizations. I play mainly India.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Ad1827
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment