• Breaking News

    Monday, November 15, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 I love this game

    Age of Empires 3 I love this game


    I love this game

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:10 PM PST

    I just wanted to stop by to say that I absolutely love this game, and that I think it's very underrated. It makes me kinda sad that its predecessor in the saga is the one that takes all the merit. So much so, that even AOE4 isn't a true AOE4, but an AOE2 2.

    I think Age of Empires III is simply lovely. So many cool units, including a lot of animal units! The colonization setting is super cool, and the metropolis mechanic is very fun. Finding treasures, fighting in the Far West, getting to run armies of different origins and nationalities... what else? Factories, banks, RAILROADS! Choo, choo!

    Age of Empires III is a game that truly brings out the child in me. I'd dare to say that it's my favorite videogame ever.

    submitted by /u/Perillan14
    [link] [comments]

    Who is releasing youtube/twitch AOE3 content now that AOE4 is out?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 01:25 AM PST

    I totally understand the majority of players and more importantly majority of streamers will move from AOE3 to the newest AOE4...

    But for those who still play AOE3 and do not plan to switch any time soon, are there some channels who are streaming/uploading good quality AOE3 content? I enjoyed the AussieDrongo channel and even though I dont usually watch videogame-streamers/content creators, for AOE3 it seems like it makes the game much easier and more enjoable. Now with new patches and new civ coming, I would like to see some tips and tricks for the new stuff...

    So the question, what streamers are there to follow now?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/PjendriX88
    [link] [comments]

    Empire Wars abuse at a whole new level

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 12:46 PM PST

    The Future of Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:30 PM PST

    United States Polar Bear Fast Industrial

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 09:34 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/lm-QnpDPR1Q

    INTRODUCING the USA sling strat, ideally done with 4v4s, but can also be done in more casual 2v2's

    goal of this strat? get slung to age 4 as fast as you can, ship team 6 polar bears (plus a mine at every town center) and then SPAM artillery shipments while you rebuild your eco and all your allies cover the rest of the ground forces.

    you'll have like 5 mortars at 14 minutes, plus team 2 gatling guns, 2 culverns, and 3 horse artillery, and then after that you can ship team quackers

    this enemy team wasn't... the greatest... BUT this is more to show the strategy itself,

    Initially conceived and designed by me and my brother right when united states released, with Virginia planning this strategy is better than ever!

    submitted by /u/buckshot371
    [link] [comments]

    Treasure Sound

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment