• Breaking News

    Friday, November 12, 2021

    Age of Empires II When someone goes FC but doesn't have the eco behind it to defend themselves from full Feudal aggression

    Age of Empires II When someone goes FC but doesn't have the eco behind it to defend themselves from full Feudal aggression


    When someone goes FC but doesn't have the eco behind it to defend themselves from full Feudal aggression

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:45 AM PST

    AOE2 helps me to work with peers across the world.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:34 AM PST

    People abandoning the game within the first few mins

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:31 AM PST

    So this is the third time this happens to me this week. People stop playing within a few mins in Arena in the hopes you'll resign. So they basically force you to play alone for 20 or so mins just so you can kill their vil and TC. What do you guys do in these cases?

    submitted by /u/comertatuebom
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think building foundations should be transparent?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Do you mind it when your opponent picks civ?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Reposting the question as a poll following the suggestion from @RedRidingHuszar in the previous post

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/loefferrafael
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone defeated once the game starts

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 04:30 AM PST

    it happened twice consecutively in 4v4, what's going on??

    submitted by /u/Aoe2World
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite AoE2 content creator? (that is not T90)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:25 PM PST

    An endorsement for Petards

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Reminder to get your chainmail ready folks, gotta polish it to get that sweet man-at-arms look at a birthday party

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Ever since the last update the performance is crap

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 02:05 AM PST

    There is frequent stuttering late game. Even Viper complained about the game being laggier than before and he has a beast PC. BF like maps are close to unplayable post imp. With the previous patch the game ran just fine.

    submitted by /u/Blood154
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds?! (I'm P4)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Just downloaded DE game when it was on sale for AoE4 release

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 07:59 AM PST

    I just gotta say that coming back to this game after a solid 10 years is incredible. Its the only oldie from Microsoft that I didn't keep up with because I lost my CD (I still kept up with Rise of Nations and Age of Mythology), and then I never noticed either steam release.

    Finding this on steam has been awesome, and I've been reliving the fondest parts of my childhood.

    Anyway, I'm looking for good mod recommendations for custom campaigns and SP content. I'm not a big MP guy, but I'm an absolute fiend for fun SP content, especially historical stuff.

    Edit: I'm especially interested in any Byzantine/Roman content. I'm something of Romaboo/Byzantophile and would love a Belisarius or Heraclius custom content

    submitted by /u/dreexel_dragoon
    [link] [comments]

    I think my opponent purposely lagged the game as a cheat

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 08:16 AM PST

    Just played an Arena game. Everything was going smooth. I opened with a tower rush into his base. I had my vills protected. He made knights, so I had a group of 5-8 monks go to his base to convert. At the same time I sent some vills forward to drop a castle in his base.

    Then suddenly the game started lagging. Couldn't convert his knights because of this, so he killed my monks and vills. This then happened again a few times whenever I wanted to convert his knights.

    I asked him if he somehow was doing it on purpose. He denied. I played a few more minutes, but at that moment the game was basiclly over for me and somehow the game stopped lagging.

    Is this a thing people can do to cheat? Or did the lagging just happen by chance?

    submitted by /u/Konur_Alp
    [link] [comments]

    What has happened to AoEzone?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:12 PM PST

    https://www.aoezone.net/

    Since yesterday night I'm getting the error "An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later."

    Edit: works now for me too

    submitted by /u/kw1k2345
    [link] [comments]

    I mean, technically it's two different woodlines... (arabia)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Question Regarding Unlocking Civilizations

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Hello, I am new to this game and had a quick question.

    I was looking at buying the game on Steam and noticed that there were 13 base civilizations, and that on the Wiki there's an additional 26-ish civilizations. Do I need to buy every single pack to get all these civs or can I just buy the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition on Steam and get all 39 civs? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TraditionVisible7687
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to show the difference between uninitiated foundation and initiated foundation?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 02:20 PM PST

    This "bug" has costed me so many games. A lot of times you think the villagers will build the building or wall you asked them to do and they just ended up leaving them uninitiated foundation and the graphics looks exactly the same as the imitated one. Anyone else has experienced the same problems ? How to easily distinguish them? More importantly, how to prevent them from happening all the time? The hidden holes are already so hard to see not to mention this thing as additional stress.

    submitted by /u/justingreg
    [link] [comments]

    What does 27+2 mean in a build order?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Noob here. Been trying to learn some build orders before i play ranked games and hopefully can be a little competitive. I think it was Humzacrumza i was watching, he kept saying 27+2, at first i thought it was 27 vils plus 2 army but he only had one scout so i have no idea. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Beginning_Plastic591
    [link] [comments]

    Question about AOE2.net maptype (API)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2021 03:19 AM PST

    I'm looking at the example API request on AOE2.net,

    https://aoe2.net/api/matches?game=aoe2de&count=1000&since=1596775000

    I'm wondering if the maptype is a code for each specific map and if so, how would we go about finding out which map it is? Hoping someone can help. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Performance-Patient
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods to remove/edit elevation?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 10:54 AM PST

    I think one of the more infuriating things is knowing you have enough time to react to something, but due to an inability to physically find the correct tile a simple task becomes impossible based on elevation.

    Are there any mods that maybe color elevation a dark color but make it flat?

    submitted by /u/IYIyTh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment