• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 16, 2022

    Age of Empires 3 New Patch is Out! Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 13.690

    Age of Empires 3 New Patch is Out! Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 13.690


    New Patch is Out! Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 13.690

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 10:25 AM PDT

    I don't see much buzz about this, but they changed the Lakota and Haudenosaunee military voice lines

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 08:52 PM PDT

    If you haven't given them a listen, then you should do so. They sound great! The villagers are still the same but now the military units sound distinct just like everyone else. Props to the devs for doing a cleanup pass on one of the rougher edges in the audio department, and hopefully this means that people don't feel obligated to mod in the old voices.

    submitted by /u/Baloonman5
    [link] [comments]

    Central america experience - did I need to explain?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2022 01:22 AM PDT

    in-game description of settlers

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 05:05 AM PDT

    patch notes

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 10:25 AM PDT

    Revenge

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 06:06 AM PDT

    Played a game on Sunday. 3v3 nr10. They teamed up. I played with Brits. We almost had them and one of my teammates dropped connection and we lost it. I was so angry. I rejoined their lobby. This time I played with China. I played so agressive that I gathered 12 cows on Deccan and boomed the shit out of the game. I gave them the Craziest "Chinese full pop, full upgraded, HAN Reformed army" they ever have seen. Destroyed all 3 of them alone! What a feeling. 2 of them left the game.. before I could destroy the base of the third guy... my one year old daughter pulled the plug... I felt so incomplete that evening.. lolCHINA FOR THE WIN!

    submitted by /u/Ordinary-Ad639
    [link] [comments]

    What civilization do you want to be next?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 12:25 PM PDT

    Strongest Light Infantry unit in the game?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 10:39 AM PDT

    Is it Haudenosaunee Forest Prowlers, French or German Skirms, or another unit that I'm not thinking of?

    My own experience and other people are telling me that with some of the greatest range in the entire game, FP are particularly great, but I don't know if in terms of stats they beat other civs' LI as well.

    submitted by /u/MagicLucas
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy cannon build time?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 02:00 PM PDT

    What's the base build time for the heavy cannon in the factory?

    submitted by /u/mrIronHat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment