• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Spinny boi

    Age of Empires 3 Spinny boi


    Spinny boi

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:05 PM PST

    I am in desperate need a help

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

    I really love this game, me and my friends play this a lot, recently my friend started using Portuguese, ports have got something called Organ guns instead of falconets. You know what organ guns are dope I couldn't even stand against it, I tried British as well as Dutch troops against him. Usually against artillery we can use culverins or cavalry to take down but against organ gun it is really difficult also he attacks them with 30 hussars, 30 musks later on comes organ gun with horse artillery. I can't defend against it in any way I can't take it down. Share some suggestions on it or your way of playing

    submitted by /u/ATOM006
    [link] [comments]

    I know I should probably ask this in the ESOC forums, but

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:39 PM PST

    since I feel more comfortable with Reddit I thought I'd try here first.

    Anyhow, would anyone know if it would be rude to cast games taken from the ESOC replay page and upload them to YouTube if one is not affiliated with ESOC in any way, shape or form? Like I wanted to try my hand at casting, since I always wanted to try it since I've been thirteen or so, but I don't want to do anything that could be considered as uncouth.

    Thanks in advance if anyone can help me with my query!

    submitted by /u/PancakePrincess1409
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Wars of Liberty Civs?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Just got WOL and I'm just wondering what some of your guys favorite civilizations are! Thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/FlavahIce
    [link] [comments]

    Modding the Bar files

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Hello,

    So i am trying to make a mod and i am trying to edit the civ file. I have the AoE3ED installed and have succesfully extracted the file and edited it, but now i dont know how to get the file changed within the bar itself, how do i paste the edited file back into it? Or can i just drop it in the data file?

    Also a side question for the civs file, if i copy a civ and paste it and change the necessary things like the civ ID and name does it automaticly show up when you open skirmish? or do you have to code that somewhere? The tutorial i read on the heavens forums didnt say anything about it.

    Thanks in regard.

    submitted by /u/Gewoon__ik
    [link] [comments]

    Modding

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    I am thinking about making a mod, but with the definitive edition comming will that make the mod useless or can you convert it or something? Is it also possible when creating a mod, that when someone else has the same mod to play eso online? i believe its possible for wars of liberty?

    submitted by /u/Gewoon__ik
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone find the non-european races fucking lame?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:25 PM PST

    THERES NO ARTY (only the chinese and its not very good)

    submitted by /u/bpapao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment