• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Is Trade monopoly regarded as unfair in online play?

    Age of Empires 3 Is Trade monopoly regarded as unfair in online play?


    Is Trade monopoly regarded as unfair in online play?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    So I just had an interesting game, I almost lost to British longbow rush, but my Portugese FF came just in the last second. Was an even game afterwards, but i managed to out-eco.

    Then in the end i launched an attack, and as soon as I saw that I am winning, I started my trade monopoly. Enemy immediately surrendered telling me trade monopoly is unfair.

    Did I do something wrong or was he simply pissed because of losing? I feel kinda bad...

    submitted by /u/Pogab
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to FF with China?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    What would you consider to be the best ways to go to Fast Fortress age with China? (Resources priorities, build orders, cards, etc). What to do in the early minutes of your Fortress Age? (upgrades, buildings, etc).

    Also related what's the best consulate pick for this if any at all?

    Edit: Videos will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/TheCrucified
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a fix?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Running AoE3 on Windows 10. One beautiful day AoE3 stopped being able to save or make changes to my settings, save files, log files etc.. Have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, full removal using Revo uninstaller, etc. Has not worked at all. Also tried changing compatibility settings and am running with admin access. I have full permissions to the save folders - I can edit, add files, etc with and without admin access outside of the game.

    Looked around and can't seem to find a solution.

    Anyone have any idea what to do?

    submitted by /u/flyingspaghetty
    [link] [comments]

    My Account Back

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    My Account Back

    Hello Community!My Account was stolen 5 years ago, now I see someone using it to "Smurf" (he is now Rank 26 on it) on it, I wrote the guy who claimed he bought it somewhere, is there anyway I can get it back?

    His Name is General_Erebor, atleast thats my old Account, he is prob a ESOC player, but I don´t know his main account. This is not a witch-hunt, just asking on how to Deal with that :) If you are they guy tho took that and reads this, thanks for beeing straight up and kind, yet I want it back!

    https://preview.redd.it/ip1pojihwan41.jpg?width=1519&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=eab97cd37f9c4f48858e1337a887c1293bda645e

    https://preview.redd.it/n0fz5mihwan41.jpg?width=1505&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=87f4112d3bbfba7c705b86ee03b378d912c2e7a8

    submitted by /u/Erebor25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment