• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 10807

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 10807


    Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 10807

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Update 11148 - Out of Sync errors supposedly fixed

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    As a child I always thought Jaeger was Santa Claus

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Out of sync error every match?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    I just tried 3 casual matches and every single one ended with Out of sync error.

    submitted by /u/SheroxXx
    [link] [comments]

    Team FFA Treaty (2v2v2v2) Tournament for new/med players (top players are not allowed)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Hey guys, I came up with this idea of making the game more fun for the people who are not that pro in the game so organizing this tournament for the new/med players. Top 150 players on the treaty ladder are not allowed and pro players are not allowed as well. You can check this pdf file which has the rules and you can check my video as well I have explained about it completely there. hope to see you all there.

    Rules:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eI5f...

    To register for this tourney, you:

    1. Must like this video: https://youtu.be/iqq3xTdZGHU

    2. Subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCecv...

    3. Follow Floko's twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/floko83

    4. Fill this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA...

      NOTE: You can register latest by tonight night.

    If you have any question let me know :)

    submitted by /u/erchere
    [link] [comments]

    He turtles up, so I take the map! Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition gameplay from a brand newb pvper!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:29 AM PST

    If I play treaty, should I send vils to kill enemy hunts?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    topic! do people do this?

    submitted by /u/waxheartzZz
    [link] [comments]

    Yooo! Bringing a new fresh one hope u guys like it and thx so much for you guys support. This community is the best ������China || Age Of Empires 3 Chinese Base Design ||

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Has the file deletion bug been surely fixed?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:29 PM PST

    I recently remembered that the Definitive Edition was out and I was thinking about buying it since I can get it for $15. But I'm hesitant because I saw a review saying the game could delete personal files. I thought I'd ask if anyone knows if the bug has been well and truly squashed, or if I should stick with the original AoE3 for the time being.

    submitted by /u/forealdo25
    [link] [comments]

    Any German or Austrian ?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Well I'm french but I learn German (I'm 19), and even if I have already a good German, I would love to play with people speaking German to get used more to hearing people, not only school documents that speak a perfect German.

    If anyone is interested, DM me!

    submitted by /u/Akyriio
    [link] [comments]

    Official mode is disappointing.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    I wanted some fun elements that worked inside the game, like "age 2," but the only thing that came out was a map of Christmas atmosphere of Christmas.

    But with that map, you can't enjoy multiplay.

    submitted by /u/Civalian
    [link] [comments]

    Collo kind of makes you addicted to it, and ruins the normal games for you, I suggest you remain aloof from this addicting drug..

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    WTF, The event portrait cannot longer be completed? is this for real? I missed 1 day of the challenge due to work...and now I cannot complete it because I missed ONE day? WOW...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment