• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 And again and again...

    Age of Empires 3 And again and again...


    And again and again...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Dropping Nukes on TrashApes

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    I'm even thinking about putting down a barracks soon

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Stop the capybara abuse

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Legendary Riffle Riders were wiped | 3 phase fight vs Yabusame

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    How do you deal with new Spain Logistician Strat?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does this Spain Logistician strategy just feel OP? Spain masses 40 musks by 6 mins. How do we fight this?

    submitted by /u/Due-Guarantee-953
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with Brits post 9 mins.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Calling all Brit mains, would appreciate your advice on what to do with Brits to win the game post early game.

    Some context: I've played aoe3 since I was 12, but only against AI. I only started playing multiplayer since last week, after months of watching Samurai Revolution and Aussie Drongo's vids.

    I get the BO, the transition to colonial at 2.30 mins and fortress at 8.30-9 mins, booming manors, using manors as walls or LOS, putting down at least 5 lb or musks in colonial just in case to defend against a rush. But what I don't know is:

    1) How does one raid with the Brits while still building eco? Hussars are good, but going 5 huss means opening up against rushes in colonial/slower FF timing wouldn't it?

    2) How does one decide when to mass the British army and send them out to war? How many units?

    3) Are the only anti-infantry option for Brits the lbs and falconets?

    I feel like a lot of the brit guides only focus on the eco side of things, and not enough on (to quote Drongo) the tempo and pace of what a good Brit player would do.

    submitted by /u/duke_brightside
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the Spanish logistician?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    I play Spain almost exclusively these days and since the last patch I have picked this politician every game and I have seen a couple of vids on Drongos channel. Having the resources deposited directly just feels so good and it allows a really powerful age 2 rush. I don't know if it is definitely OP. Was wondering what everyone else's opinion is?

    submitted by /u/lpc1994
    [link] [comments]

    Good Combo for 2vs2? (playing with a mate)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my mate and I are playing AoE3 and Its so much fun. We play always 2 vs 2. what are some good combos?

    Feel free for some suggestions!

    Greets!

    submitted by /u/PurzerKenis123
    [link] [comments]

    NUKING AOE3 STREAMERS!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Wiki Errors Compilation Post

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    I'm an avid user of the wiki but noticed a few things are missing or need to be updated especially after the USA DLC. I have recently started making edits as I've noticed stuff needing to be updated but I'm sure there's lots I've missed.

    Please comment anything you know isn't right on the wiki, and consider helping out with editing. It's a great resource for the community!

    submitted by /u/Johnhenry1871
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Louisiana in 50 states challenge?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    I've played the Louisiana challenge twice now and have yet to win the challenge. Both times I ended the game (bayou map) with 3 town centers, and didn't use any cheats. Is this a bug, or do you need to actually build 3 town centers (not including the one you start with)?

    submitted by /u/nopostplz
    [link] [comments]

    Germany card German Town Farmers add 1 shipment of mill

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    If add 1 shipment of mill, is viable. Is a pretty unique card, is a pity that it is not used in supremacy 1vs1, 2vs2.

    submitted by /u/Nevonidas33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment