• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 As If 35 Abus Guns weren't enough....#OTTOMANREVOLUTION

    Age of Empires 3 As If 35 Abus Guns weren't enough....#OTTOMANREVOLUTION


    As If 35 Abus Guns weren't enough....#OTTOMANREVOLUTION

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    I make fun of them because I lack original thought

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    How does 1v1 elo translate to Team Game elo?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    I am currently around 1200 1v1 (4/4 wins) translating to ~1600 TG (80 games). How does that translate for you guys? I assume as you play more, the more elo you get in TG as it was the case in AoE2 DE until the devs recently fixed it now.

    submitted by /u/CommercialCress9
    [link] [comments]

    French Unit Mix. What is Supreme?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Musk+Cuirassier vs Dragoon+Skirm? I've used both recently and Musk Cuirassier is very effective. I think I will be using it more than Dragoon skirm. However both these mixes counter each other. What one is superior? Is there an even better one for Fortress?

    submitted by /u/T-u-r-t-l-e-
    [link] [comments]

    "I have saved my explorer.Now i shall punish you for his temporary captivity."

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Game slows down every few minutes, any tips?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    So I've been playing aoe 3 de since it released and just started having this issue a couple of weeks ago. In every game, no matter how much is going on in the game, every few minutes everything slows down, units move slowly, the audio slows down and gets muddled, it essentially looks like the internet is lagging or there is a spike in the ram, but there isn't. Then, after 10 or 15 seconds, the game speeds up (units move very fast to catch up to where they should be had the game not slowed down), and then a few minutes later the cycle repeats itself. The game ran flawlessly up until a couple of weeks ago and now it's doing this in every game. A google search turned up a thread which I will post below which seems to describe the same issue I am having, but there doesn't seem to be any resolution. I'm playing on the same computer and same settings (it's not the fastest computer, but it ran the game flawlessly up until a couple of weeks ago). Anyone have any idea what could be causing this or any ideas on how to fix it?

    https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/game-slows-down-everything/127343

    submitted by /u/pdsd16
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with all the empty lobbies

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Waypoint travel?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I just bought AoE3 today and am playing through the tutorial. Right off the bat I've noticed that I can't shift+click to put down waypoints for my explorer to travel along. Is there no way to do this?

    submitted by /u/MushaShukou
    [link] [comments]

    A suitable Pc for the game ?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Without spending a fortune but I have funds, what would a good pc be that I could play this on. I asked before about a laptop but realised a desktop would work better in my case. I'm very behind with computers and technology but I used to love the original of this game 20 years ago when I was 12.

    submitted by /u/boogeyman30
    [link] [comments]

    How beat native civs as Germany?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Im about ELO 1000 and Im not sure what to do vs native civs? What buildings take out and its hard to know what units to use to counter what. Can someone write a short summary how beat each of the native civs? I feel they are so different vs other civs in the game and I always struggle vs the native civs

    submitted by /u/TylerDurdenElite
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy a laptop that I can play this game with

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I have been trying to find a way to play this with my IMac 2019 and have just ran it to walls. I had enough and I have the money. I have seen the minimum requirements 16gb ram and intel i5 processor. I have found laptops for £6/700 that have these but when it comes to the graphics part I can only clearly matchup the names on the page with requirements to gaming laptops £1200+. I only need the laptop for a little bit of this type of gaming and normal computer stuff for work. Can I find a good laptop to efficiently play this game with no lags for a cheaper price? Again I have the money I just don't need to spend more than I need to as I'm not a big gamer. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance 🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/boogeyman30
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't they add the Koreans with DE? Why is Hawaii not a map?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    They added one European and one Native American major civ, so another Asian one (before or instead of the US) would have made sense. And, talking about Hawaii, why didn't they add Native Hawaiians/Pazific Islanders and Native Siberians as minor civs? Would open the door for even more possible maps like the Ural mountains or New Zealand.

    Some will now say that I should just wait for the expansion, but the next one seems to be for Africa (Ethiopians plus maybe Hausa and Zulus I assume). Those are all very, for the lack of a better word, organic additions which don't require nearly as much effort as the whole continent of Africa and kind of round up Asia&The Americas. Not like I'm not hyped for Africa but still.

    submitted by /u/Alias_X_
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my US deck?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Someone to play with:(

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Hi guys so after years of just seeing multi games on YouTube I decided to actually play some and it's so much fun. I love team games but I can't find teammates to play with who communicating and trying to actually play together as a team.is there a place I can find people to play with?

    submitted by /u/ROY_Le
    [link] [comments]

    Barbary Revolution Bugged

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Tried out the Barbary states, could potentially be very strong for sieging with grens and jans though it seems inf don't receive the 2 x bonus vs buildings that the description states. Could potentially be a powerful naval revolution though

    Here's the wiki for it https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Barbary_States

    submitted by /u/huehuecoyotl23
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for setting limits on myself to "emulate" the original AoE3 Home City Progression Card Unlock system?? Your ideas and what y'all do?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Hi guys, first of all, this is NOT me making a post to complain about everything being instantly unlocked from the start or moaning about it, it wasn't how I wanted to replay AoE3 but I understand why they did it, etc, couldn't find any mods to change it to the old system and there probably will never be any released, so moving on and it is what it is.

    What I DID wanna ask is for those that set virtual limits on themselves to "emulate" the original progression system, what do y'all do? I just picked it back up with America, have a fresh install and played my first game and was curious if anyone has come up with something good.

    For me as of now, at Level 1 Home City I just forced myself to pick 5 cards total out of 20, and every level up I allow myself to add 1 more card. I can't remember if the original gave you 1 or 2 points per level up/full game so going with 1. It's not perfect but for me it seems to feel a little closer to the original. Your ways of doing this if you do this too? Would love to hear your ideas and maybe adopt any good ideas for myself

    submitted by /u/celestialdebut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment