• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires 4 Official Release Date Confirmed | Pre Order for PC & Xbox Series X | News

    Age of Empires 3 Age of Empires 4 Official Release Date Confirmed | Pre Order for PC & Xbox Series X | News


    Age of Empires 4 Official Release Date Confirmed | Pre Order for PC & Xbox Series X | News

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Is it possible to "reset" your technology tree for each civilisation ?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Hello. I can't seem to wrap my head around this, but i finished all the campaigns and now when I want to play skirmish, I'd like to remake some of the tech trees, but I cannot find a way.
    If anyone can help, please do and sorry if it's a stupid question.

    submitted by /u/GodbatReigns
    [link] [comments]

    Barbary States

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    https://ageofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Barbary_States So the wiki states that the barbary revolt gives inf a 2x bonus to siege and against vills but saw none of that when testing it out. Is it bugged or is the wiki just simply unreliable? Where was this info originally posted?

    submitted by /u/huehuecoyotl23
    [link] [comments]

    I can't comprehend how to beat Sweden. Need help / ideas (ELO 1300)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I play as France and am 1300. I have a 95% loss rate vs Sweden. It just feels ways too easy for a Swedish player to put torps everywhere with very little micro and often have a vill count less than my CBD.

    I've tried opening 15 Musk to burn down torps. It's ineffective because he get's enough caroleon to defend once I've hit 2.

    I've tried 20 pikes open to work like zerglings around the map to burn down torps, but he can just post a few caroleons at mines and it shuts this down. He then just follows up with an early Fortress attack which I can't be ready for because I invested into pikes.

    If I focus on a decent fortress army then it just turns into an eco battle which I've already lost. Cuirrassers are neutered from caroleon.

    What on earth am I meant to do, how do I counter Sweden?

    submitted by /u/Shunto
    [link] [comments]

    Viewing Recorded Games in Real time, addressing recording playback speed

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    TL;DR: Recorded games lock FPS in weird ways, lock your frame rate to 100 fps to get 30 fps on fast playback speed (real time). Increasing the frame rate above 100 will increase the slow and fast playback speeds, but the cap of 144 fps will not be real time game speed when playing back on either the fast or slow setting, which will instead be around 65% slower and 30% faster than real time respectively. YMMV.

    Hey all, I noticed that recently a number of casters are having trouble getting their recording playbacks working correctly. I am not going to bother signing up for a Microsoft account to report this, but replay speed is bugged and no one seems to have properly diagnosed it. I can replicate it on my machine (240hz monitor, i7-6700k, RX5600xt, Windows10).

    What is happening: The game is locking the fps of the fast playback speed in every instance. It looks choppy due to some sort of frame limiter.

    Work-arounds: Playing recorded games at fast speed comes with a trade off. Enabling Vsync locks the game's fps to the maximum refresh rate the OS is using. This is important because turning off vsync and unlocking the frame rate changes every playback speed. Lock the frame rate to 100 fps and vsync off in the options menu to get a fast playback that is the same that you played the game at, but the recording will play at 30 fps. Bumping up the fps higher will increase the slow and fast playback speed, but no other available option will be a true game speed. If you're going for the aesthetic touch, you may want to set it to 144 fps and slow playback speed, but your recording will be ~35% longer than the time it took to play the game.

    submitted by /u/magpower2012
    [link] [comments]

    port vs russia 1v1

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment