• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Anyone else gutted that aoe4 is more like aoe2 than aoe3?

    Age of Empires 3 Anyone else gutted that aoe4 is more like aoe2 than aoe3?


    Anyone else gutted that aoe4 is more like aoe2 than aoe3?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    I now understand why the aoe2 community never liked aoe3, its because its a completely different game.

    My prediction is that we're all going to react the same way the aoe2 community did with aoe3. Its too different to what we're used to. At least that's how I feel.

    Its like chess and checkers, checkers will never be chess and chess will never be checkers even if they have the same name.

    You cant reinvent soccer, basketball, or any other sport and expect people to just jump the train, they like what they're familiar with.

    submitted by /u/Shrink_myster
    [link] [comments]

    Removing fog of war in the game in DE

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Hi, I play single player only as I don't have access to a decent internet connection. Earlier I was using a script to remove the fog of war as found on the internet but now after the recent updates those codes stopped working. Does anyone have any solution to remove the fog of war as of now in the DE version. Before I get hate for this, I play this game to relax sometimes by myself so I just want to know if there's a workaround?

    submitted by /u/kay518
    [link] [comments]

    16GMT Tonight. Drongo vs Kevin. The ultimate fight to the death.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Pro Cow/livestock booming guide

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Indians vs Spanish - Ranked 1v1 on Siberia in AGE3DE!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Can't pass the Connecticut challenge

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    I've tried twice and rounded up numerous minutemen and it won't pass me for some reason. The only thing I'm wondering is it says gather Militiamen from the town centre and not Minutemen. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Adamthedroog
    [link] [comments]

    3 friends playing. 2 friends on the same version 100.12.297 one friend is is on a higher version 100.12.30-something how is this possible?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    trying to play with a friend who lives in new zealand, and somehow he's on a higher patch than us? is it cause of some time zone thing where he got a hot fix early cause it's saturday in the US but sunday in NZ? we can't play with each other due to the "host rejected" bug but we can't get on the same version either.

    submitted by /u/Bomjus1
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does AOE 3 DE look blurry in 1080p?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Other games look fine on my 24 inch 1080p monitor including other rts games like Halo Wars 2 however things like units and foliage looks pixelated when zoomed out. Using the 'sharpen' tool on my computer does help a lot but why should this one game need that? Does anyone else experience this? Do I really need to get a 1440p monitor and a better gpu just for the game not to look blurry. By the way I'm running everything at high settings.

    submitted by /u/Fazmoze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment