• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Age of Empires 3 Canoes are OP

    Age of Empires 3 Canoes are OP


    Canoes are OP

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Just some comp stomp fun. Ended up with 11 TCs as America. Sent the culpeper Minutemen followed by the California revolt. Bots didn’t stand a chance. I fucked up tho, should maxed houses before revolting ����

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    What to Expect From Your Opponent!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I'm almost ready to quit

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I'm elo 1450, Spain, just played a 47 minute game versus Sweden, i destroyed like 38 torps, kept constant pressure, had almost complete map control, kept him off of hunts, had great trades where I destroyed his army multiple times, he literally only spammed caroleans the whole game whereas I had skirms musks falcs missionaries. I had almost twice the vills as him most of the game yet he still outgathered me by 40%, even though I destroyed almost 40 torps. The amount of OPness is so sickening. Caroleans are basically hussars goons and skirms, the charge needs a waaay bigger cooldown, they should not get a caed that boosts range, torps need a significant gather rate nerf, eradicate svea lifeguard, Sweden should not be able to send prospector wagons. The fact he only made caroleans the whole game vs my skirms is disgusting, not even Japan could get away with spamming only ashis. Sweden's unit comp needs to be diversified by making caros not an all in one super trooper. Devs, if you can hear me, I've been playing this game literally since 2006, I'm a hardcore fan of this game and Sweden is ruining it. Please nerf soon or else I'm out.

    submitted by /u/sgjb12
    [link] [comments]

    Ottoman Advice Needed - how to deal with dragoon spam?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    So playing ottoman, dipping my feat into ranked. Its going OK, hardly amazing but positive so I'm happy overall.

    My general strat is FF. Usually I go 3 settler, 700 gold, and 5 spahis if I did food right, fort if my economy is floundering so i can have a forward position to defend from. Usually, this does OK - the fort can delay until I can do 5 spahis, and as long as they dont dragoon spam, they usually end up getting really amazing value, even against a spearman spam. I would try to do age 2 rush but i can't seem to nail it down

    That being said, I can't figure out what to do against dragoon spam (or is civ equivalent). The dragoons will usually kite around anything, and abus guns don't seem to have quite the damage needed to kill them reliably or quickly enough. I'm not sure if it simply me doing badly, or if its just a general ottoman counter and I need to focus on pressuring sooner. Any advice would be really appreciated

    submitted by /u/Toosdeys
    [link] [comments]

    America Challenge

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Did anyone else enjoy the America Challenge? Or am I the only one? And if they did something like that again, would you be interested?

    submitted by /u/Styvan01
    [link] [comments]

    Came back after a break to see all my Hotkeys reset

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I took like a 3 month break now all my hotkeys are reset. Yes i switched from back from Legacy to normal in the settings doesn't matter they are gone. They were very elaborate and will likely take me hours to remember/restore. I'm pretty bummed out and considering just quitting for good.

    submitted by /u/KappaKanker
    [link] [comments]

    Port vs Inca 1v1 Crazy Comeback

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    �� AOE IV (AOE 4) GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT ��

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    What Maps are good for a 2v2 or 1v1

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, im new to the game and just want to know what maps are typicall for a 2v2 or a 1v1. Because there is no information on these maps if they are good for team games or rather 1v1's. Furthermore what maps do you guys really enjoy playing on?

    submitted by /u/Fire_it_yn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment